Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - A Weird-Looking Dog (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Flux (played by GingerHades)

Okay, but did you know DOG spelled backwards is GOD?

Behold... Flux, the God of Blood.

Well, not really. You see, Flux is not from this world- it is a creature of blood from beyond the stars. It originally crashed down to this planet with world domination in mind... But its plans came to a sudden halt, after a big misunderstanding led it to believe that the humans worship it as a god.

Now, it wishes to make the planet its empire and win the hearts of its denizens... whether they like it or not.

But alas, it doesn't know how to do that! Oh, if only there was some other sentient creature out there, human or not, that it could practice its godly routine on...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my topic!
If you're interested in starting a roleplay with me, here's some important details you might wanna read:

• Flux can fit just about any setting! Fantasy? Sci-Fi? Sure! Throw whatever you've got at me. :D
  • If you're looking for a romance RP, you've come to the wrong place. This RP is going to be platonic- this is not negotiable. Sorry!
  • Blood, gore and body horror is to be expected from this character, please keep that in mind. Do let me know what you're comfortable with and what you aren't! I'd be more than happy to tone things down. :)
  • I'm open to roleplay with just about anyone, however for heavy gore and body horror, I ask that you be 18+.
  • Try your best to have proper punctuation and grammar, please! I'm not looking for perfection, but like I said, please do your best. :)
  • No one-liners, please! You don't have to write me a novel every response, but I'd like more than a sentence or two, if that's okay!
  • No godmodding or powerplaying. It's not fun. :(
  • Patience is greatly appreciated! I may be on and off due to work and other things!

Please feel free to shoot me a PM (or reply to this topic) if you'd like to discuss some ideas for a plot! I've love to hear more about what you might have in mind! :D
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - A Weird-Looking Dog (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus