Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ! Emergency landing ! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

On a test flight with the Tornado, Tails did not expect a thunderstorm to hit out of nowhere, changing to course of direction as his palms grew sweaty on the wheel.
'Just breathe, you'll be okay.' The fox kept telling himself as he attempted to switch gears, slowing down to lower himself to ground safely. But the second a lightning strike flashed before his eyes he moved very instinctively, pulling the plane downward way faster than he anticipated. This wasn't exactly the smartest move Tails has ever done, the dear Tornado crashing among the trees along with him in it. So now, he was stranded in the middle of nowhere, no sense of direction of where he is, and worst of all a phobia of thunderstorms.
At least his communicator is still working.

I am craving some Sonic theme roleplays right now as I haven't gotten to do one for a while. I'm hoping to find a small group of people able to play some of the main group! While OCs are allowed I much prefer canon characters for this one (Specifically Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, and perhaps Eggman who knows what may happen)
If anyone is up for it just comment below or message me! ^-^
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Deltarunner

Reminder to at least let me play as eggman! nf/ Love playing that guy
Scottsilverado2005

I call Sonic!
Nova (played by SAMUAL)

Hey there ya alright that looked rough
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer) Topic Starter

Reopened!
Could i play knuckles or Amy perhaps? Either or is fine😃

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Could i play knuckles or Amy perhaps? Either or is fine😃

Yes of course! Either one works ( You're free to play both if you so wish to! ) :D I'll DM ya once we have enough people!
Damn😄 g have a lot of character making to do then, that's those 2, plus my demon slayer oc lol

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Damn😄 g have a lot of character making to do then, that's those 2, plus my demon slayer oc lol

No need to make a profile if you don't want to with them.
Nah, g want to keep'em around. G really like them. Anyways, brb, dinner.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ! Emergency landing ! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus