Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Realistic Family RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I rarely ever look for slice-of-life RPs, but I think that's because a lot of the ones I've done have just been so bland. But for some reason I just randomly want to do a more realistic family RP. Like, unexpected kids, getting laid off from jobs, arguments, vacations, school issues, and just the general realistic family kind of stuff, you know?

I would prefer to make characters from scratch instead of using ones we already have because I feel like it would just be more authentic and fun with entirely new characters rather than ones with predetermined lore and qualities. I'm chill with making as many family members as we want, I just want new characters made for this. And I just have a few rules to say right off the bat (and you can find more on my personal profile).

No NSFW (fade to black and buildup is okay)
Be wary that I have a busy schedule
No godmodding/powerplaying
No controlling my characters

Also, I want this to be a modern-day RP. So maybe just hints of the supernatural, but no magic, time-traveling, or realty bending. I don't mind if we want to focus on one timeline specifically or if we want to timeskip through the years every once in a while. Either way is fine by me. Also, I would prefer to play the father figure in this RP.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I absolutely love this!!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Realistic Family RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus