Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Who Can Be Trusted? {Need two more people!}

Leonardo Knightway (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Leo glanced back at them,wondering what Bay was muttering about this time."..May I ask what you're muttering about."He asked her,looking forward again.Leo was actual walking pretty quickly,which why it confused him that Bay and Rue were walking a bit slowly.

He sighed,pushing aside pointless questions..Why was he mind wandering so much today?Perhaps it was just nerves.
Bay (played by cripticanotte)

'' the Air is very unusual has a dark intent to it '' . she looked
embarrassed trying to cover up what she said.
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

Rue was quiet as could be.The two had yet to gain his trust, but he did not care.It wasent like he had much to say anyway.

Leo thought for a moment,"..We are going to the basement,didn't that to be expected?"He asked her.He stopped when he stairs ended,and the door was right across from them.He wasn't sure about this,especially with Rue,much unlike Bay he was quite.Much quieter then her,then again she was saying enough for both Leo and Rue."..Well,here gos nothing."He said,opening the door.

Bay gulped and shivered a little . '' wonder what we will find ''.

Leo glanced back at her,"What else do you think someone will find in a basement?"He asked,he gave her a few moments to reply.After those six minutes he looked at the door,"Nothing but old stuff."He had muttered to himself,opening the door.

she shrugged . '' you never know people store the strangest things ''. My grandmother stored a teaching dummy in hers I used to think it was real , and cried when I was younger.''

He had watched the two open the door.Leo was right, usually people just stored their trash, and junk in a dusty old basement claiming they would bring stuff out of it eventually, but never do.They just let it gather dust.Just like stuff in attics.Beyond looked at Bay with a chuckle."You were scared of a teaching dummy?" He questioned.

'' when you are four years old the world seems big and scary , when something happens to your loved one''. She looked almost sentimental saying that . ''When you are not allowed to see your mother who was your protector, because she is injured ''. ''Then again that's just me being spoiled I guess.'' My grandmother use to scold me terrible about the dummy just being a dummy .''

He knew the feeling of losing a loved one.He lost two loved ones at a young age.The most precious loved ones.But he did not mourn over it now...the past cannot be altered, so no point in whining over it."Well it was just a dummy" he pointed out.

She chuckled and softly replied ''again I was four, if you go to a holloween store I am sure you well find at least one child throwing a fit about a tall scary decoration.''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Who Can Be Trusted? {Need two more people!}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus