Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » This Little Thing Called Art.. (Closed)

PANGAEA

Well, I've never really thought of doing art requests that much and I wasn't planning on getting my hands all messy with it, but.. I've been lacking in my work and because of that I thought that these would keep me challenged and exercised so... I will accept three art requests. Here are a few looks of my art from DeviantArt. I recently made new account specifically for requests and if you'd like to follow me click here. I haven't really done anything to my profile yet, so excuse the blandness of it all.
Back to my art. Have a look.

majora_s_mask_by_selendrilite-d5y7a8l.jpg

sasuki_akane_by_spi11ed1nk-d73o145.png

toon_link_sketch_by_selendrilite-d65kgkv.jpg

Most work is done on paper, but recently I've gotten a tablet, stylus, and a sketching program on my laptop, however, I'd like to gain a bit more experience using, but I will later have digital art when wanted.
How about trying to draw Zoe in her demon form? I have a photo of it on her profile and if you need more information you can just ask.
Aearion (played by Pirate)

Wowzers, your art style looks fantastic! If you'd like I'll offer Aearion up for you to practise on. He's got a bunch of refferences you can base yourself off of. Could be an interesting result
Pelagia (played anonymously)

Hi! Would you care to practice with Pela? C: if not it's totally okay! She's a bit different when it comes to drawing her so I wouldn't blame you at all! It's very nice of you to offer too. You're style is so cool.
Nikolai Darc (played anonymously)

Your art is amazing! ^_^

Ah well I'm probably one reply late.. But if not feel free to have a go at this guy (:
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

aww im late, and i wanted one of Jori.. Ah well Awesome work buddy!
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Kuro: No problem! It can be done, and of course I'll begin with yours though it may take me a while. I am a very busy person, but I have enough free time on my hand as well.

Aearion: Ooh.. I your character will be fairly interesting to draw and thank god you have a very detailed description of his looks! That really, really does some help.

Pelagia: Well, I have to say she will be a challenge, however, in my case, challenge sounds very good. So even if I have to draw her five times to get it right I will eventually. Haha.

Angel and Celtic: I'm only going to do three for now, but the next time I offer art you two will be the first on my list and trust time I will remember.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » This Little Thing Called Art.. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus