Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ƒιтz & тнє тαηтяυмѕ - тн (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Y/C accidentally gets involved in something they probably shouldn't have when getting caught up with a group of people with superpowers with time-assassins down their throat and strange time paradoxes littering their footsteps. Looks like all Y/C has to do now is play along and help these guys as much as they can until they can get out of this.
RP Details and Rules

- You don't need to watch The Umbrella Academy to understand any of the lore and anything needing explained please don't hesitate to ask about it and I'll gladly explain what I can. :)

- Once Y/C manages to convince the 7 Hargreeves' that they can help, your character will have to pick 1 of the Hargreeves to partner up with (along with Five) so please be prepared for that. This is because I won't be able to continue playing all 7 Hargreeves at once.
You have the choice between...

Luther Hargreeves
Diego Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Ben Hargreeves*
Vanya Hargreeves

*That is, if you character somehow sees ghosts...

You can decide on what character Y/C will choose when we are RPing, that way you don't have to figure it out before the RP even starts.

- No NSFW Content, we don't do that here.
    - No Romantic Content towards the Hargreeves, this is a platonic adventure
    - Please don't hesitate to tell me when things get too confusing. I understand that time-travel can get pretty weird and complicated, so if I accidentally get too complicated, confusing and/or contradicting, please let me know.
- OCs are preferred in this plot, though I would love a CC TUA RP <_< (just not with this plot ;))
PM here if you're interested! <3
You: 5319a2296abfb35e9577f1fe6ee603aa.gif
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Five Hargreeves (played anonymously) Topic Starter

bump <3

I am still very interested in this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ƒιтz & тнє тαηтяυмѕ - тн (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus