Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I change my face, but not my heart. (Rom (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The prompt is pretty simple:

Y/C is spectating one of the many performances of the Silver Stars, a wandering troupe of singers, actors, and stage performers. They and one of the performers, Arwen Stormwind, make eye contact and something clicks between them. A very cliche "Love at first sight." What happens next unfolds as it will.

Genres: Fantasy/Romance

I'm interested in all characters for this RP, with no gender restrictions. However, all scenes will be fade-to-black, and there will be absolutely no NSFW themes.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

James Banner (played anonymously)

This seems interesting! I’m down if you are! :D
Aunn Tallspine (played by Anakisuto) Topic Starter

James Banner wrote:
This seems interesting! I’m down if you are! :D

Feel free to PM me!
James Banner (played anonymously)

Alr! Sry this is late btw lmao-

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I change my face, but not my heart. (Rom (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus