Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ! Generally looking for roleplay ! (Alwa (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Foxfarer

Hello everyone! I decided to make a main post for anyone to request interacting with the characters I roleplay as. This is always open and please feel free to PM or comment below if interested in roleplaying with any of these characters! All of my roleplay info is in my profile!
While I do only use canon characters for my character slots, one thing I am open to with OCs is strictly D&D settings with a group. I'll make a sheet for them but not a profile! Please feel free to invite me to any groups if ya need an extra member.

Character list

Undertale characters

-Frisk
-Mettaton
-Skep [ Original Undertale alternate timeline / AU based on Disbelief Papyrus. ]
-Horror [ Undertale AU ]

Sonic characters

-Miles 'Tails' Prower
-Nine
-Knuckles

Hollow Knight characters

-The Knight

A Hat In Time characters

-DJ Grooves

Five Nights At Freddy's

-Gregory

[ Beware response times can vary. Sometimes I cannot get my body to even move and it can be a bit of a struggle to roleplay at times. Please be patient with me and don't hesitate to give me reminders if I forget to respond! ]
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ! Generally looking for roleplay ! (Alwa (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus