Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time Lord's beginning

Dorian winter (played by cripticanotte)

Rated mature for a little gore just incase

Prolouge: The man inside

The museum was nothing special, he had seem it a dozen times considering it was apart of his history of a Tardis class . He stopped to ogle the strange new addition. it was perfect, He walked closer to examine the strange black box in front of him. The strange black box had a label that said inactive Tardis slapped across it. The Tardis had strange red tainted widows at the top and began to glow .

He leaned it closer, but as he leaned in some one pushed him. his only thought was he was going to crash straight into the Tardis's doors ,but than doors of the Odd Tardis flung open , and Winter found himself being caught before he hit the floor . The Arms that caught him managed to flip him around to where he was facing the stranger.

"Hello beautiful green eyes", the stranger had a bald head and unusual golden eyes. He was wearing A black leather jacket and blue jeans.

"hello winter squeaked, hmm sorry he looked confused. wait if this is inactive why are you who are you”. He looked confused

Before he could finish The stranger looked amused helping Winter to his feet. " your prefect", I like you. you'd be a good time lord". He spoke fastly and excitedly

"What what I am no time lord". he cried in alarm. The doors of the Tardis slammed shut and it started with a whirling echo.

"to late", he crackled.

“Oh no we are leaving”, he looks fearful for a moment.

“oh yes, and By the way I am the Tardis.”

‘How” Winter mouth drops open in fascination forming a perfect o and his eyes lit up.

“Consider no one worth my time and plenty of resources devoted to making me you get an inactive Tardis.”

“ Really that simple winter looks upset,He folded his arms against his chest. “well were are we going”, winter looks infuriated remembering what happened.

“well don't you hear it”.

“hear what", winter looks confused

“open your mind", the Tardis walked over to him”

Winter closed his eyes and searched his mind comeing up with nothing he sighed.

The Tardis notices WInter's lack of acknowlegement of what was happening in the universe . so he extended his mental status and winter began to hear it was awful screams of pain and desperation filling his mind.

Winter looks lost, and up set.

The tadis spoke “I hear them the hole universe can”.

“what is it are they alright.."

“ It's the stars they are ripping apart and bleeding out.”

"what can I do to help", Winter looks tearful .

“nothing it's happening everywhere the spaces stars known as staria's and the earth's stars are all effected, millions a upon millions.’

the Tardis stops moving and winter looks around at the grudge style room but before he could Finish checking it out the doors open. He sees that they are among the staria’s the bright space stared creature.

He looks at the scene in front of him with horror. The staria’s arms began to yank and pull it self away ,the creature screamed as it's limbs began to float away.

Winter covered his mouth and began to weep. The tardis extends his safety zone, creating an invisible ground to walk on. Winter ran out and reaches out to touch the closest dyeing creature, who lashed out in agony. His hand reached it and the pain left the creature .

The Tardis looked on interested in the action that was occurring knowing he couldn't interfer after all tardis's are meant just to get you there .

The creature began to notice it's pain leaving him, as his limbs ripped away spilling out it’s guts aforming little nobs, thank you it left a gaspy mental thought.

Pain ripped though winter’s body it was unbearable, he fell to his knees in agony, he forced him self to get up and move on to the next one. One after another, until he was just laying on the safety zone, crying he tried to stand but his limbs wouldn’t obey him.

Their screams forged there way into his mind.

The Tardis walked over to him, and gently picked him up.

“Put me down put me down”. Noticing the strange tardis man wasn’t listening, “ or carry me to them”, he sobbed please .

“ No to many of them you will never make it”

Winter tried to fight to stay but his body wouldn’t response

The Tardis sighs forcing winter in the door who reached out to touch one last star before passing out.

The tardis laid him on the floor and closed his door’s smiling and frowning at the same time the tardis started up his controls.

“ you are a time lord, you have the ability to become one, not many would help the helpless.” not many would try. Many think that since there is nothing they can do, they should sit still."

I picked right...

( sad part is what is happening to the star's in this post is actually happening in real life I almost cried it must be realy painful . So painful they can't even regenarate. )

Next time a Dinner of ood the tardis moons the king of the universe and the ood need some saving.
Dorian winter (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

A dinner of ood Double warning it is an unpleasant thought ok base line is in the tittle .I wouldn't' suggest it if you won't be able to stomach it . I will try to keep it mild , not so disturbing. will try if there is an issue i will remove it just let me know I have no intention of being mean about this or being a jerk . OK so smiles any question feel free to ask rp will start soon/size]

Meanwhile back in Gallifrey.

A woman wearing a red and grey uniform, appeared before her commanding officer. A man with a bald head wearing a red cap and nearly the same attire as her .

'' sir ", I looked over the footage it appears someone was already in it''

''Impossible who would want a tardis that doesn't work let alone a student check it''.

'' but sir I check four times already ''.

Well check it again and have they been able to track the tardis''.

''for some reason no sir they haven't ''.

he thought for a moment , ''that is odd I highly doubt a student could have mastered the controls ".

A dinner of Ood/size]

the Tardis sighed resting on a bench. He had winter right beside his leg. He looked out to the festival seeing steamers, balloons, and flags of every color out.

winter wakes up and looks around confused. Seeing lush green grass, and a parade starting . We're not on the tardis ". He questioned groggily.

The Tadis spoke amused '' no we are not''.

" OK where are we.", he asked looking up at him in defeat .

The Tardis shrugs and replies "on some planet ".

Winter looked at him with a raised eye brow .'' why are we here".

The Tardis smiled replying ''why to meet the king of the universe so I can tell him what he is king of''.
The ood (played by alonepanda)

Some where on that planet there was ood. no one could hear them cry, talk, or sing . The ood was a telepathic race . Only those who were open minded or gifted could hear them. They were in so much pain . half of them were missing their tentacles , some were missing limbs , other's were missing the little brain they are born with. It was a disgusting site in side the cell under the manor they were kept in.

The ood began to sing like they do every night. they sung of torment, and pain . They wanted to be free no they wanted to die. who would want them, they needed to be taken care of now. so when the guards reached for one of them.

They did what they could, They sung loud hoping someone would hear them. AS the agony came for one it came for all right now. Hearing the telepathic scream of their brother . they whinced and sung all they could.

but no one could hear them or so they thought.

The tardis frowned hearing the constant pinging of the song.

"It's not time yet," he muttered

Dorian's green eyes glanced questionably at the tardis. " you alright".

"yes, now where were we oh yes finding the prefect space." The Tardis looked around .

Dorian shrugged I was thinking about giving you a name I can't keep calling you tardis in public".

"Jim, the tardis repiled, I like Jim it's simple yet under used".

the ood could hear an echo . it wasn't strong , it was like time it self. not time yet . they almost all gathered into a circle and stared out help was coming . the whisper man has heard their voices were heard.whisper man they began to mentally chant.

dorian sat up and shakeingly placed a leg on the ground. finding his footing even he placed the other one . finally standing he began to walk away studying the area '' you do that''. he found a pathway half covered with trees.

one ood sick of the pain, and horror. sick of waiting decided to break free he would find away. he pushed his thin body getting the top of head stuck , but he pushed on finally getting his head unstuck he runs. he pushed passed two confused guards who started to chase him down. they fired off a few shots . the ood kept his head low, and made it to the front door. opening it he dived in to the bright sunny world. he turned to look behind him stood the evil that broke his kind.

'' why is he out,'' a woman slapped the two idiot guards. she had on a long red dress and bright blood red lipstick.

the ood took no chances he ran, but a shot rung out hitting him in his side.

'' no my veal '', the woman cried out.

the ood pressed his hand to the wound and pulled it up seeing blood. he limped out as fast as he could making it out of a black gate on to a tree ridden path.

the guards followed firing shoots. he made it he is going to get away. he thought, and then one of the shoots hit him .

he hit the ground this time crawling with his hands seeing someone up ahead he mentally called out .

Dorian heard a quiet echo he turned to look every which way , until he spotted a figure laying on the ground. Calling out for help. fear gripped him as he ran to the laying creature as he came closer. Dorian saw to gunman comeing upon it.

"Hey". he yelled trying to drive them off and It seemed to work. They ran leaveing the echoing creature calling out and crawling toward him.

"You are ood right." here let me help you . you look horrible tears started to fill hs eyes "oh my Tardis what did they do to you." he reached his hand over and touched the dying ood's head asorbing allthe pain he could. DOrian's body jerked ,and felt heavy likeing hewas drifting.

yes i am ood , there are others to he said mentally . trapped begging. blood tears filled the ood's eyes. noticing his pain was gone he gave his savior a strange look.

he began in a telepathic way you have an ability . you can take away pain ,but have ever thought about giving it away to some one else . he noticed the boy's pain.

DOrian squeezed his eyes shut his head spining in mutiple directions. " What do you mean there are others." I don't want to gave it away, wouldn't it hurt the person, I don't want an ability like that".

While dorian was away the tardis found a duck float as the parade started. he grinned climbing on top of it. he couldn't resist it was the best location to do it. Floating right in front of the king of the universe . Jim stood on top of it yelling down. " Hey king of the universe want to know What you are king of." He dropped his pants, and bent over. This is what you are king of nothing nada We tardis are king and queens of everything. He laughed evilly until they started taking shots.H ethen looked down . "Oh crap", pulling up his pants he jumped down running away from a few armed guards who were trying to obtain him. He laughed wickedly.

ooc really wow just wow .

the ood laughed if they could. for every light there is a dark, I am a afraid you will find it. but will your naive nature be ruined who do you blame when this is over. there are others in far worse condition go to them save them. the ood then closed his eyes.

'' no stay with me it will be okay.'' his voice cracked drying his eyes . he tried to stand , but his legs gave away. he reached out to touch the ood but he felt nothing there was no more pain, no pulse just nothing.

jim sighed it was time he climbed back in his self while the arm guards were still chasing him. dorian would of met the ood . he couldn't really do anymore other then take dorian to the others. he began to play with his switches and buttons. water began to leak from the tardis's eyes he reached his hand up in surprise. ''that is new ''.he bite his lip feeling an extreme emotion take him over. ''is this sadness ''? he questioned . '' why do i feel this way?'' '' because what i am doing is wrong?''. he smashed his controls in a fit of rage. the repairs began . it wasn't like he needed them . he forced himself to disapear and appear on the path way to where dorian is.

the ood were still together in a circle staring out of their barred existance. when the guards came they grabbed one ood and continued to the kitchen. they other ood barely registering it untill they heard the mental scream. it was time the whisper man is coming it was time. they chanted hope was on the line.

a few minutes later they returned with that ood. who was now missing a leg dripping blood. the ood set abound tending the fresh wound. applying the bandages they were given

dorian looked up as he heard the sounds of the tardis appearing . the doors opened, and jim stuck his head out. '' time to go.''

''no i can't he said there were other's what did he mean, worse condition. whats going on.'' he stood up and yelled.

the tardis starts to hover. '' down the path there is a house where the ones who cry are kept get in side i will take you there.''

''he needs to be buried.'', dorian said tearfully

jim looked at him, '' time is of the essence , every second we wast they suffer.''

''then take me to them.'' the tardis lands on the path . dorian climbs inside. not bothering to have a look. he was to thought lost

the tardis started with a jerk and reappeared with a thud. the doors open, but jim remains.

''tardis's aren't met to intervene , only to get you there.''

dorian doesn't even listen to jim as he staggered out. what he saw made him feel sick.
''oh my god he covered his mouth.'' his feet tapping against the brown stone floor he ran to a set of bars peering inside. the sight made him gagged , as tears feel from his eyes. ''why, why'', he began to hyperventilate . ''why why . how- how could any one do this.''

the ood came closer to the bars looking the youth '' are you whisper man they mentally began to talk with him. are you going to set us free. watching his horrified reaction.

'' you there '',a young humaniod woman came down screeching at him .

the devour . she eats us. it hurts they telepathically began to cry out in song. it was sad and painfully.

'' who are you guards seize him.''

'' stay away, from me and them you despicable coward.'' they can't talk '',he began to hyperventilate again . why just why would you do something like that''.

he reached into the cell and touched one of the ood zapping away it's pain . as two guards descended upon him. thoughts of what the previous ood he had meet said began to echo in his mind.

for every light has it's dark.

dorian felt the pain form the ood it was immense .

but the ood needed him he moved on to the next one , until the guards were right before him. winter quickly grabbed their faces, and thought about them suffering.

jim sat inside himself his hands pressed to gather and his forehead leaning against it.

the guards felt immense pain that made them fall to their knees. watching the half crazed youth . they shook and convulsed .

the evil woman laughed '' my name is medusa , and aren't you sweet i wonder how you will taste''.

the ood stood forward come here they mentally told the strange boy. they brought forth the ood with the fresh missing leg. touch him they ordered.

Dorian touched the ood " I am going to make you suffer, I am going to make you feel pain you will never Image". he said to medusa sounding A little dark ,but lost at the same time. This time the pain seemed lessto him as if it had a new purpose. one that was spilting him in two.

Jim sat inside of himself finally lifting his head. up He shouted at his doors. He was mad ,mad at himself.

"All of you come here let me fix you for a short while". Dorian said whil.e his hand was reached out to them.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time Lord's beginning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus