Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time Lord's beginning

The ood (played by alonepanda)

the ood felt relief . the others took him away and one at a time began to have theirs.

medusa pulled out a knife she kept hidden behind her back she went for dorian lifting the knife up and to slam it back down in to his neck.
Dorian winter (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

Dorian dodged ,and managed to get his hand at the base of her neck. Pain he had stored released in to her all at once.

the ood watched gleefully. they were not a violet race, but when you go through what they had. you tend to get a little bent.

she screamed the surge of pain was to much. her body didn't know how to handle it medusa dropped her knife , and fell to her knees. the ood pointed at the keys one of the guards possessed.

Dorian quickly grabbed the keys and placed it in the lock releaseing the ood.

He began to realize what he had done. " I-I didn't mean to . wh-at did I do." he looked at the three people on the stone dust covered floor. He immendiately shut down after that . His mind could not handle what he had done. but before he hitthe floor the tardis caught him..

"dorian I am so sorry ,but it had to be done".

the ood looked curiously at jim. you are the whisper man are you not. do you realize that you might of rewritten his core. his mind is young , and was very fragile. thank you for saving us you did well . but be for warned every song has it's ending and it's beginning this is his .. but how will you repair it the damage so it continues.

they then hobbled and helped each other out of their prison. we won't

accept any more help let us rest.

The tardis stared guiltly at the ood picking up his time lord. he carried him in to The tardis. jim opened his door in to the control room with out having to lift a finger. he glanced around to the tan off setting walls to the black marble flooring . ''the arches of white have to go '', he muttered. He went passed the control room. created a bed room ,and laid dorian down. Jim walked back out to the controls. Disappearing with a soft weeping sound.

A war of metal cyber man are on the rise on a futuristic earth .

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time Lord's beginning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus