Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay?

Hello, I'm Coco_Milk but you may call me Coco. I have roleplay for quite some time so I'm not new to this area. Anyways, I have some ideas for my characters you may choose from. However, if you don't like any but have an idea, you tell me and maybe it might add them onto the ideas. I'll credit it as well. If you're interested, message me through my profile, not here. It's easier for me contact you back.

Characters

Characters' Ideas
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi, what are your rp ideas?
Coco_Milk Topic Starter

Anime_Lover11 wrote:
Hi, what are your rp ideas?

I have it on the second link with which would have name of the character. Click that and then you'll see the rp ideas. I just call it prompts.
Hello! I am new here, but I've been rping for a long time. I would love to rp with you if possible.
I’m interested in rping with you :)
Hmmmm…. Probably. I’m a beginner in roleplaying too.
I love your ideas! I have a Prince character of my own who is around 26, maybe they could meet and talk kingdom? If you want to do one of your ideas then we can do the kingdom one, where my oc is a criminal from the Crimson Kingdom! Or one of the knight/guard ones!
Thunderbird wrote:
I love your ideas! I have a Prince character of my own who is around 26, maybe they could meet and talk kingdom?
Sorry, meant to push edit not reply!
Hello I am new to this website and I was wondering if you would like to rp?
Hi! I'd like to do The Unwanted Prince (idea 1) with you, or really anything at all!!
Hi new here and wanted to ask if you want to rp?
I’m interested in role-playing if you want
Hi- i'd like to rp, do i private message you or smth? i'm new to this website btw
Coco_Milk Topic Starter

Maxxx wrote:
Hi- i'd like to rp, do i private message you or smth? i'm new to this website btw

Yes, private message me please and I'll if u like, I can try to help you understand this site.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus