Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Age Verification

I want to verify my age. I took my picture and can provide photo ID. Unfortunately, the Age Verification process requires to take a picture of myself using my phone with no other option to use my PC and upload my photos as an attachment. Unfortunately, all I have is a landline. I don't have a cellphone. Is there any other way I can verify my age or just send my photos as an attachment? This would be extremely helpful to those of us like me who don't have a cellphone and cannot verify our age with this current method.
Claine Moderator

Unfortunately I believe the current system is done as a safeguard. It's much easier to steal an elder relative's ID, snap a photo of their face and upload them to a verification program. Your average parent or elder sibling is far less likely to pose in front of a camera for a child trying to bypass the system.
-Knight- Topic Starter

Ahhh, that makes perfect sense, Claine. Thank you. ^_^
Kim Site Admin

I believe a webcam will work, if you have one of those or could borrow one! I tested with a webcam about a year ago iirc
-Knight- Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I believe a webcam will work, if you have one of those or could borrow one! I tested with a webcam about a year ago iirc

I'm SAVED! Thanks, Kim! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Help » Age Verification

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus