Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Spring Cleanout - Selling Unused Characters!

It's spring cleaning time, and while some people might clean their house, I avoid that at all costs and instead clean out my character list! The below characters are for sale because I just don't use them anymore. :( You get everything in the RPR, and the art. You are free to do anything you want with them afterwards, change whatever you'd like, etc. The only requirement is that you keep the credit to the artists! All art was either purchased by me or commissioned by me (with the exception of Tobias' dragon form, which is one created by me in Flight Rising). Prices are negotiable!

Fial, effiminate elf - ($10) - Includes 3 art pieces

Lyra Muriel, comes with Furc alt, lovely mystic healer - ($35) - Includes 2 art pieces

Salem Dimeti, cute cat boy warrior - ($20) - Includes 1 art piece full character sheet

Mimi Latrouve, spoiled but sweet sheepgirl - ($40) - Includes 4 art pieces

Tobias Taluto, dragon shifter with Dissociative Identity Disorder - ($10) - Includes 1 art piece and one reference

Unnamed Naga Lady, I commissioned her and then never ended up developing her as an actual character - ($5)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Updated with how many art pieces each character has!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Spring Cleanout - Selling Unused Characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus