Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Autumn's Fingers (Open)

Tsuritsa (played by 957)

Autumn had come full force to the countryside. Trees bloomed in rich oranges, reds and browns. Trees began to loose their leaves as cold winds blew. Those same leaves skittered across the ground, scraping up dust. Nights were beginning to grow longer, darker. The air had cooled. Winter was starting his first grab at the lands.

A bonfire scratched at the cool sky, trying to make a grab to stay, to combat the darkness. Around it caravans and tents made a circle. People sat close to the fire, laughing and drinking. Little ones nestled into the laps of their parents or aunts and uncles. The teens still awake sat in their own little space. Whispering within their little circle they didn't seem eager to share their secrets with the adults.

Those with children in their laps spoke quietly, drinking their mulled wine, enjoying the company of the others. Other adults stood off to the side, telling dirty stories. Joyous laughter was heard from every corner of the group.

Close to the fire, the crone sat, her own aged body nestled against that of her only daughter, Tsuritsa. She herself spoke in a hushed tone, telling a story to the raven-haired nineteen-year-old. Tsu, true to her nature, listened to her mother, her silver-blue eyes on the fire. She said nothing, only listened, wishing for the warmth of her twin beside her. She knew, that he would be in the caravan, asleep. He did not always care for the socializing that soothed Tsu. It wasn't always her voice she needed, but instead, the voices of others.

The crackle of the fire kept her nerves from dancing. She never liked winter, and while autumn was beautiful, it was just one step away from the dead months. The cold was only half of the problem. The other was the hunger that they all experienced. Winter was never kind to those who travelled.

((This is a world semi-based on D&D. She is half-something half human. She is unaware of her other half, but it is her mother who gave her the uncommon blood. Feel free to add to setting and jump in with any character you want. Please note: I suck at fighting. Super suck at it.))
Grrgrr Rrrowwi (played by Taco)

((I suppose I'll add to the setting! How about some Samurai Champloo-stlye anachronisms! Hell if I even know this RP is even alive anymore judging by the date of the post, but it's worth a shot...))

"ROWWWWARPARPARPARPYIP!!" jabbered the large alpha kobold at his younger kobold. He was dressed in painfully ragged andout-of-date clothing, while his inferior was wearing a nice suit, tailored to fit a kobold. While the alpha's fur was graying, the pup's was full and brown and lustrous. Despite this, the alpha kobold looked like he could easily clobber the younger of the pair.
"Yes, sir, god! Look, I--" the pup was interrupted.
"HARRRRRRYAPYAPAAAROWWWW!!" The alpha cut him off. "YAPYAPYAP!!"
"NO, I JUST DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I CHOOSE NOT TO!!"
"RRRRRRROWWW!!"
"YES, YES I AM STILL A VIRGIN!!"
"WOOF!"
"NO, I've... no, I've never had a girlfriend, what's your point?"
"ROWROWROWAAAHAHAHAHAAA!"
"SHUT THE HELL UP! NO I HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HANDS WITH A GIRL!"
"ARPARPARP!!"
"NO, I'M NOT GHRRNGING GAY!!"
"YAPYAPYAPYAPHARRRR!!"
"PROVE IT?! PROVE IT?! FINE!!" The younger kobold straightened up and took a deep breath.
And then...
Oh god.
He stalked directly over to the teenage woman with raven--no, gray hair, only a faggot would say raven--hair, and pointed at her.
"YOU!" he declared. "We should go on a DATE!!"
He turned around to see his superior bursting into yapping laughter. "FUCK YOU BUDDY!!" he yelled back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Autumn's Fingers (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus