Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Puzzle 2 Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Puzzle 2 Symbol in Epic Week 2023. Please stay on topic. Remember, these puzzles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. In puzzles, all information you will need to solve it is contained within Epic Week materials.

Click here to visit the location of the Puzzle 2 Symbol
I know it's not very unlocked, clue-wise, but this seems like a 'harsh lesson', the first I've come across going through the library. https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/2023/library#RMF059ORS8
Dragonfire Moderator

Either that, or Moa's folly in trusting the Brass Company or whatever they were called. That didn't end well for her plans.

We really need someone with a username starting with 1!
I think Dragonfire is on to something with trust! I might be overthinking this, but that seems to be the general theme here; how Moa learns to trust Apteribis over the years, how she places her trust in the wrong people, and how as a result she loses trust in everyone but herself (and to some extent Apteribis). And then of course, giving Sylviornis just enough to go through with their plans. The word itself comes up a lot and it is a painful lesson to learn, whether you are learning that not everyone can be trusted or that despite that you should still have faith in some people?

I don't know if anyone has tried the word 'trust' itself, or 'faith'? Maybe 'boldness', since that's something Moa says a lot as well ("boldly yours")?

edit: things I have tried but did not work:

Trust
Faith
Boldness
Boldly
Boldly yours
I appreciate your invitation
Decline (and declined)
broken trust

For the last, I was also thinking of a repeated refrain a bit differently here; as in refraining from doing something. I don't know if that will help with other suggestions!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "Trust no one".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)

Moa learns the lesson that she cannot trust anyone after the mercenaries she hires betray her, rob her, and leave her for dead. Following that, she insists to Apteribis that it's too great a risk to trust anyone, even the people of the RPR.
Nice solve, guys 😁😊🎉

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Puzzle 2 Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus