Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Ask Soul’s Squad of Epic’s (Character Q&A)

The Humans (played by SoulHeart57) Topic Starter

Frisk thinks for a minute. “Hmmmmmmmm Maybe a nice slice of butterscotch cinnamon pie! Chara would probably say Chocolate.” Chara glares at frisk. “HEY!!! I can speak for myself ya know! But yeah… White chocolate…”

Damian conjures his SOUL in his palm. “Simple. This. f I was separated from wrath, not only would my magic be down to almost nothing, the only thing stoping it from being nothing being my DETERMINATION and how long I’ve had it. Not only that, but I’d slowly start dying. But you heard nothing, got it?”
For Ayame, what is your nindo (ninja way)?
Ayame Uchiha (played by SoulHeart57) Topic Starter

Ayame stares forward, completely still. “Simple. An Eye for an Eye. If you make me suffer, that’s not that bad… But if you touch my loved ones, I will make sure you never see the light of day again.”
Mentis (played by Reithesniper)

Hey Ayame, what was your worst day? What made it so bad?

Ayame glares at Mentis, her eyes gleaming. “We. Don’t. Talk. About that. Period.”
the player (played anonymously)

"Ayame-san!" He held his hand up and waved, "What is your favorite type of weather?" Purēyā asked.

"Mine is when it is sunny, but has clouds to keep it out of my eyes. Makes it easier to see."

Ayame tilts her head for a moment. “Hmmm… well, definitely not rain. While my Fire Style is incredible, rainy weather makes it much less effective… I guess I’d have to say a nice sunny day as well…”

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Ask Soul’s Squad of Epic’s (Character Q&A)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus