Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Character Connections! } 1x1 RPs (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Agápi Kardiá (played anonymously)

Agápi is a snarky, young teenager with a mental-library of rude remarks and swear words he's learned from the people he stole from. He is definitely a boy of attitude, but once you get to know him, he will slowly warm up to you.

Even if he pretends and acts like he doesn't like you still.

`\._/`~;{ 💛 };~`\_./`

I'm looking for interactions, short or long RPs, between Agápi and your character! I prefer characters that are fitting for his setting, or characters altered just for that one RP. Canon characters are alright as well, but please don't expect me to know much about them if I end up not knowing what fandom they are from.

I prefer male interactions, but and other genders are welcome as well. Romance is off-the-table, along with anything NSFW or anything past the PG-13+ rating.

Historical accuracy is welcome, but not required, because honestly, I barely know history myself.

`\._/`~;{ 💛 };~`\_./`

DM or Post below if you're interested and we'll discuss a few things before we start. Thank you for reading. <3
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Hey there! May I ask what Agapi's setting is?
Agápi Kardiá (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
Hey there! May I ask what Agapi's setting is?

Ancient Greece. :)
I'm guessing magic is barred for characters?
Agápi Kardiá (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
I'm guessing magic is barred for characters?

Mhm. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Character Connections! } 1x1 RPs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus