Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winter Festival! (All Are Welcome)

Lupi Tsukino (played anonymously)

"Come one! Come all! To the great Four Kingdoms Festival!"
Tari was bored out of her mind as she stood in line waiting for a ticket to the festival, her long hair pulled taut into a braid down her back as she looked around for a familiar face. Narrowing her light gold eyes she sighed just as she was handed her entry. With a beaming smile, the princes rushed forward heading straight to the food stands.
THUD!

The name is Jennete Margarita, or people addressed her as Jetty, or Jen, when they are close enough with her. She tripped and fell with a sickening thud when she collides with the princess having her light gold eyes in jolt and her long braid hair waves methodically along the breeze. She hastily stood on her foot, expressing her remorse and worry by bowing apologetically to her.

"I-I am so sorry! Really.... It was my fault." She whimpered. "Are you okay?"
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino Onstone, a Traveling Merchant from a far and cold continent, stumble on this occasion that is happening in the morning as he arrived on this kingdom. So from morning to Dusk, he sells different sort of items like Herbs, Spices and Barrel of Light Booze on his cart that was stationed in the where the other Kiosk are stationed.

After a long day, He decided to close down and watch as the people dance, sing and laugh. So he pulled his flask and take a drink as he enjoy this ocassion.

Not much a fan of this, but this is alright. HE said to himself
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

*max was new in town as he noticed the festival and waited to get his ticket but eventully he was let in and started walking around as he was in a jean jaket jeans some boots and his hair was in a ponytail* max: well this is nice i have to say * he said to himself with a chuckle *

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winter Festival! (All Are Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus