Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello*

czar_casm

I'm Courtney (czar_casm) and I'm a newbie. Nice to meet all of you. ^_^
Hello, and welcome. :)

You new to RP, or just to the site?
czar_casm Topic Starter

I've been role playing for about 8 years. So, new to the site. C:
*cracks up* Oh my goodness, can I just say I love your username. XD If your characters are half as witty (punny?) I think we'll get along just fine.

Welcome to RPR. Everyone is super friendly here so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Feel free to create some characters, take a look around at the RP forums (General, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy) as well as the Looking for RP and RP Discussion threads if you're interested in starting up an RP! :)
Ditto on what PenGryphon said. I've found this to be one of the warmer places on the internet, and it's not just a pretend warmth that vanishes once you get familiar with things. ^^
czar_casm Topic Starter

Haha, thanks guys. I'm excited to be a part of this website... Friendliness is hard to come by on the internet anymore. So, thank you for your welcomings! :)
Kim Site Admin

Community is really important. I don't think it's possible to have a good, long-term RP without becoming friends and keeping ties with the other players. I'm glad you're finding our community welcoming as you become a part of it! :D
Hey czar_casm! Welcome to RPR :) Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find awesome RP in no time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D
czar_casm Topic Starter

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus