Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Among Us Profile Style?

I was rocking that style hardcore and it suddenly vanished! It was very lovely and hella suited my character's personality. While I don't know how these things work, I was wondering if perhaps it was coming back at any point. /weeps woe/

EDIT: I found a very pleasant alternative and had to revamp my stuff a bit, but I think I've settled into my new home quite well. I apologize for the wondering and the whining. xD!
Claine Moderator

Was it a custom style? If you remember who the creator was, you should send them a message asking.
Atheist Topic Starter

I can't, for the life of me, recall the creator. It was the cutest little thing though. It was toward the end of the line-up, so I'm assuming it had to have been. Gosh, I should have paid closer attention. u_u!
Atheist wrote:
I can't, for the life of me, recall the creator. It was the cutest little thing though. It was toward the end of the line-up, so I'm assuming it had to have been. Gosh, I should have paid closer attention. u_u!

I'm pretty sure it was Rigby who made it, cause I think it was similar to their gamepad one!
Atheist Topic Starter

konnie wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was Rigby who made it, cause I think it was similar to their gamepad one!

Oh! I may have to pop in an' give 'em a ring, but now that I've found this replacement one, I think I really like it as well. Choices, choices, choices. I loved the gamerpad one too. I would love to see more pixel-y profile styles. I just wish I could make neat stuff like them.
OH SHOOT I’m SO sorry about that, this one was just brought to my attention!

I put it under for a little bit to fix it because Imgur stopped linking out and a lot of the pictures broke - I just haven’t gotten it back up and running all the way, just yet!

Eventually I do plan on making more (totally off brand, of course) gaming ones, if that helps, too!
Atheist Topic Starter

Oh hecks yeah! I will be totally behind all the gaming ones too. I understand that Imgur is cracking down so I get that. Thank you for getting back to me on it. I am stoked to see what all you come up with!

You are on: Forums » Help » Among Us Profile Style?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus