Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Hey everyone! I made an account a few days ago, but I've been pretty nervous about getting involved. Since I don't like feeling shy, I decided to just make a post to get started. So, hey! I'm a total noobie looking for some rad dudes to chill with. B)
Hello!

I understand being nervous, but lucky for you, you found a very friendly place here! If you need help with anything feel free to ask in the forums or whatever. :D Hope you get on well here!
Nervous about getting involved, eh?

*flying tackle hug*
DragonShard

Welcome! Like Mellute said, everyone here is pretty friendly! I joined a few weeks ago and don't think I've encountered an unkind word or person yet.
Kim Site Admin

Oh my, it appears that you've been flying tackle hugged by the welcome wagon! >.>

Welcome to the site! I hope you feel much better having overcome your worry about saying hello! What sort of RP are you looking to get involved with?
Aoba Topic Starter

Aahh, thank you very much everyone ;w; I normally get really intimidated by sites like these, but I figure its time for me to get over it and branch out C: everyone really does seem friendly here!!
Haha, hi Aoba!

I agree it can be a bit intimidating, but no worries! Everyone here is friendly and looking to have a good time. I've made a lot of new friends here, and honestly my RPing skills have grown a lot since I joined two years ago.

If you want to start an RP or are looking for interest in an idea you have, you can post to the "Looking for RP" thread, as well as the "RP Discussion" thread.

Also, feel free to PM anyone whose characters intrigue you. :) Are there any particular types of RPs you prefer and/or are familiar with? What sorts of characters do you like to play?
Welcome Aoba! I'm glad you've said hello! :D Don't be shy, everyone here loves making new friends and RPing! I hope you find some awesome RP's really soon. If you have any questions please ask! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus