Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Fundraiser for some friends in need

So, I am running a fundraiser of sorts for my dear friends Kyle and Lancero.

Who are they and what is their story?

I met my friends on Furcadia and have grown to love them. Kyle is a talented artist who became disabled after a car accident and lost his home. He was struggling with mental health and depression issues from the constant pain he was in. Enter Lancero, the sweetest, funniest and kindest person you would ever meet. Well Lancero and his sister are both disabled as well and were in an physically, mentally and financially abusive family who controlled their finances, mail, and whether or not they could even hold down jobs.

Kyle managed to help Lance understand his position and escape the situation along with his sister who they adopted as their daughter.

This is all very nice and sweet but they with their four service and emotional support animals had all lost their home. What makes it hard for them to find help is that well, they are trans and homeless shelters for trans adults are few and far between. The ones that they can stay in however, want to split them up and do not allow their service and emotional support animals to stay. For the meantime they need temporary housing until they can find a shelter or get their disability checks and SSI in.

So I know times are tough and I have been donating what I can, but it's been very difficult for me to save up money. I live in Florida which relies on the tourist industry which has been decimated by the political climate and the cost of living has gone up. I’m safe for now, but I want to help my friends so I decided to do a quick month-long fundraiser for Kyle and Lancero.

Starting at $15, if you donate to their go fund me link located below, you can get a digital line art drawing of a bust/portrait of your character. For $25, you can get an upgrade to a waist and up drawing of your character. For $35 donated to their GoFundMe Page, you get a Full body line art drawing of your character.

Adding flat color adds 15$, adding Cell Shading adds $30, and for an extra $45 donated to Kyle and Lancero, you can get a fully rendered,digital painterly design of your character.

For the time being, I will take 5 donations at a time so as to not get overwhelmed. To enter all you must do is donate the appropriate amount of money to the go Fund me found here

Go Fun Me

Then take a picture or screenshot of your donation and send it to me, then we will begin the process of discussing what or who you want art of, how you want them posed and other details. I will send you an invite to my Personal Art Discord channel and we can share and discuss references there.

Here are some examples of my art
Bumping for a great cause <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Fundraiser for some friends in need

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus