Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Leaving Group PMs

Hello!
I am still trying to figure out how it all works, since the PM system got this wonderful revamp, but there's something I can't quite seem to figure out. When a PM is sent to a group of people, is there a way to respond to only the original who sent it? Or would that require you to just go to that person/character and send a new PM?
Also, along the same vein, is it possible to get out of a group PM, so that you don't keep receiving PMs back and forth from others in the group?
I know back in the old one there was the option to choose who you were and weren't sending to, but for this one all I can find is the 'who is in this conversation' and 'reply as'.
If someone could help me out on how to work with these two situations, that would be great! Thank you! :)
Kim Site Admin

Sorry! As it stands right now, who is included in a conversation is set in stone when the conversation is initiated. It's not possible to send a single PM to just one person in the middle of a group thread.

We'll definitely need to find a way to address removing oneself from a group convo! At the moment, the way to do it is to ask a new message be sent to that group without you included, and they can continue the conversation in that new thread.
Sanne Moderator

Kim, what happens when someone starts a group PM with say 4 people, including you, but one of the other 4 is someone you have blocked?
Kim Site Admin

Should that person attempt to respond to the group, they will be informed that they are not allowed to talk to you, and a new thread including only the people that they CAN talk to is initiated.
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
Should that person attempt to respond to the group, they will be informed that they are not allowed to talk to you, and a new thread including only the people that they CAN talk to is initiated.

Awesome, thanks! :)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Ahh, okay. Thanks Kim :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Leaving Group PMs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus