Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HELLO RPREPOSITORY.COM

orasu (played by grognak1337)

i just found out about this sight from on one of my various travels through the inter-web and thought it might be fun
i like midevil,dnd,and fallout rp but im up for anything....in lack of a sutible way to finnish this post ill just say
laterz
Sounds good to me. Welcome to RPR where have a friendly staff and people with a wide diverse line up of rp experience, preferences and what not. Got any questions? Feel free to ask. Wanna start a rp? Go for it. Wanna make friends? You better less I summon a sith lord to turn you to the dark side! Ah heck with it. Come to the dark side! *attempts to summon Darth*

rolled 10d100 and got 477

Darth_Angelus Moderator

You dare summon me?

Grognak, welcome to RPR, you have come to the right place. Fantasy is very popular but all settings are welcome here. I believe there is actually a Fallout group.
Jorn (played by Yuka)

orasu wrote:
i just found out about this sight from on one of my various travels through the inter-web and thought it might be fun
i like midevil,dnd,and fallout rp but im up for anything....in lack of a sutible way to finnish this post ill just say
laterz

Medieval you say? *perks*
Welcome to RPR :)
Welcome to RPR! :D
I'm sure you'll love it here ^^
*waves* Allo! Welcome to RPR, there is lots of people around here I'm sure you find some sort of rp to suit your personal style
Dog

Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HELLO RPREPOSITORY.COM

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus