Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A War of metal open rp The cybermen have invaded

cybermen (played anonymously)

Earth future . The cyber men have successfully invaded . The humans,and aliens who live there are trying to fend them off,but a cyber factory is operational. They are taking humans they catch and converting them. The Doctor is busy else where or is he?

The factory was a red brick gigantic building. It had four smoke stacks leaking dense black smog. people were being carried into an all white room where a converter was starting up. You could hear the screams of agony as the process took place .

one cyber man diverted his attention to another one who was standing above the rest. he went up a wiry set of stairs. Stopping right before the other one he spoke.
''The factory is up, and operational", said one cyber man to other.

'' Good the operation begins ''. His metal hand gripped the railing. Is the Doctor distracted."

'' All resource point to yes, we have sent a diversion unit, and it seems to be working''.

'' Good the Doctor will be busy, we must convert all inferior beings on this planet''.

The cyber men walked away from each other to continue the operations.
Dorian winter (played by cripticanotte)

Jim could hear it.The screams of agony, and terror. He set about programming his controls. He then left the control room turned right down a hallway with tan marble flooring. Counting the doors He went to the fifth one. It had been three days since Dorian said a word. Three days since he had passed out, and refused to acknowledge anything but the bathroom. he gently twisted the door knob it was time he woke Dorian up.

The door opened gently.When it finished opening.what he.saw.made,his tardis heart nearly stop. Dorian was shaking holding his knees crying . He could hear I don't want to be me on repeat. I don't want to be this person.

" Dorian some people need your help.''

Dorian looked frightened and pulled away covering his ears . "I don't want to go away. I can't I will hurt somebody "

Jim shook his head. '' I know this is new to you, but there are those who can't defend them selves they cry out for help.'' He reached over putting both his heads on Dorian's head. '' Hear them, see what I see."

Dorian began to hear what the tardis heard, he began to see what the tardis saw.

His tears stopped as his mind began to turn''Are tho-se cybermen? What are they doing to those people?''. Confused he looked at Jim . " We have to help. I would of never of given myself If anything else happens. The tardis man jumps up,as Dorian got off the bed.

He runs out of the room yelling ''time is a wasting''.

Dorian remains behind looking sorrowful.

Jim runs to the controls as the tardis ship hit's something in the time stream. He quickly runs out the door spotting a halted blue tardis.
'' Hello big beautiful blue we will be meeting soon.'' He winked closing the door. continuing his way to the destination .
cybermen (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The cyber men began the pain staking task of sending another unit to a different planet. Their plan involved three planets all together trying to prevent any failures. They started with the newly acquired models giving orders on wiping out the two planets of all who live there. To keep him busy . The main plan was on earth where they were dealing with the humans,and aliens. On the battle field taking minor losses . But the intelligence is always evolving making success a little harder each time .

Dorian , Jim called out from the control room Fondling his controls.

Dorian poked his head into the room munching on a apple.

"You should probably learn my controls." he said while glancing over at him.

"I dunno about that." Dorian replied wearily eyeing him .

'' Suit your self ." He shrugged looking bored.

''so where are we heading''.Dorian walks into the room glancing around it was his first time seeing it. the floor was a marble black.The walls were tan.The controls was set up Just like the doctors with a few extra buttons.

" New new new earth the infamous cybermen invasion." He Twisted a button, and they landed With a thump. '' welcome to new new new earth.''

The cyber man spotted something new, but vaguely familiar . It was the wrong color and size. The shape reminded them of a certain blue box the doctor travels in . They waited pointing their left arm out. the blaster pointing toward the door of the newly appeared item.

Jim went near his doors stopping he pointed down a set of stairs. ''closet grab what you would like.''

Dorian walked in, and headed down the stairs confused. I guess he wants me to change clothes.

Jim yelled down ''what are you a girl, hurry up''.

''what no , I just got here ''. He changed his white button up shirt in to a black one. He picked out a long black trench coat, and a black short top hat.

''come on'', Jim said impatiently .

Dorian came up the stairs scowling .'' Really can't you just wait''.

Jim quickly grabbed the top hat off of Dorian's head. he open his doors and threw the hat out quickly closing his doors.
The Grand father or (played anonymously)

This message is playing all across the universe.

" Dorian I am disappointed in how you developed. I am a man of pride, and therefore as your creator I deem you worthless. Therefore you will be removed from this plane. Any resistance is futile.

With regards from the grandfather.

'' how is that possible.'' jim glared

dorian looked curiously over at the speakers of where the message played from . '' who is he talking about .''

jim frowned. '' nothing but it shouldn't be possible it is the emergence station. it would actually have to come from another tardis or be broad casted across the whole universe. i should know i reprogramed myself''.

''why would anyone go through that much trouble .'' dorian asked . wait why don't i remember hearing about the grandfather.''

jim looked away uneasily'' he is the time lord no one talks about. said to be rotting in some un breakable prison ''.

the cyber man had heard the message played .. they shot at the hat in warning . '' come out doctor if that is who you are . we have beaten you . this planet is lost ''

Jim grins evilly " time to shake things up ". he grabs dorian quickly pushing him out the door. " I have a date with a lovely bue boxto keep''

" But, but ." dorian has his finger, aand his hands moving as he is left to face the cyber man. The black box takes off with a looked hooping and wraping sound.

" Hello, there cyber men Things", his face protrayed his confusion,and anxiety . he kept thinking please dear time don't shoot.

"you are not the doctor who are you? State your business ''.

another cyber man was.scanning him. ''he is not compatible ''.

''He must be dealt with.''
airon (played by alonepanda)

he waved his hand in the air crouching down. whispering in a radio he said . ''every one turn on your vest''. he reached over to his left shoulder tapping it. the tap hit a button that started the vest. it was designed to kill body temperture. he raised his gun creeping up on the cyber man. he fired . and then his men fired . the gun he fired an electronic magnetic charge .

they heard the shot take place spinning around.they where surprised at what they saw. a group of humans . then they saw and felt the electro shock. it torn there the legs . hitting the ground the csber man tried to mover to face the humans.

airon quickly fired again. releasing another blast. he then paid attention to the teen in front of him. '' you all right''.

the gun over heated burning his skin. ''ouch he fling it away from his person.

what was left of the cyber man quickly found itself being ripped apart.

'' what just happened who are you. fine he jump back yes very fine ..'' he looked pinicked trying to get away. but he fell over a rock his face managing to hit the ground.. he

He laughed gently , walking over to the fallen youth. " I am general Airon of the 32nd fleet or was. now I'm theguy trying to run everything ,and keep the others safe. ''

he took the offered hand . '' thanks i guess. he said as he was pulled up. '' so what's it like now this place?"

'' will this place has a name it's new earth the third.'' as far as what it's like it sucks , we live in fear everyday but you know that don't know? as far as anything else goes i will take you to the barracks .'' he walked toward the discarded gun ,and picked it up. he then walked off with his men falling in to place.

jim sighed in the time stream his box went in to stealth mode. he stopped ,and opened his doors feeling like he was going to see her. the one tardis that made him feel that the universe was worth saving. he watched shutting off all tack able functions , and he waited watching her zoom by. he admired her strength , her courage, and her beauty. it was not time yet for them to meet one day maybe , or never ... it wasn't set in stone .

dorian followed them unsure of what else to do .

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A War of metal open rp The cybermen have invaded

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus