Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A War of metal open rp The cybermen have invaded

airon (played by alonepanda)

maybe the poor kid bumped his head it sucked being here now. god he remembered what it was like to be free. he walked down an alley turning left. all the while glancing around the area holding his gun in front of him. after about thirty mintues they made it to an open field , and opened what looked like a root cellar door. he want down it with his men following him. the base was a dug out. complete with food vendors,and loads of people. this place was the only safe place any more . it looked rather full. with some people who looked worst off then most. children ran, played ,and tried to steal what ever was in your pockets.
other characters (played by cripticanotte)

tesla jones had kinky black curls tied in a ponytail. she had brown eyes , and a serious look on her black face that could rival a scolding mothers. she stood before airon tapping her foot.

'' if we wait he will come , he always saves the day. my great great gran told me stories of her adventures. the man in the blue box he will save us.''

he sighed ''not this again miss jones. we don't have time to wast on characters who are not real. we can't always relay on fables who do not exist. '' he looked serious . '' i don't want to here another word about the doctor he's just some bed time story they told us. he hasn't shown up, he isn't going to save us we are are pretty doomed if we don't fight back. ''

'' but he is real my great gran has pictures. we are doomed if we fight back . he will come he will save the day. my gran said if there is a way there is a doctor. so tell me when we are already dead where is our hope if he isn't coming '' . she looked desperate .''tell me me we aren't dead that this is a nightmare.''
Dorian winter (played by cripticanotte)

dorian raised his hand and quickly stood up on something higher. '' i am .'' he felt embarrassed i have two hearts. that man is a legend. i f he can't be here i will help you . it would be my honor. i didn't want to come here at first. i didn't want to move. ''tears started to fall. '' i was selfish, and a fool here you all are suffering scared, hurting, and i am whining about not wanting to be me . so let me help you .''

'' are you the doctor?'' tesla asked him. she felt at easy , relaxed. he looked like a child, but her gran said he could change faces.
Dorian winter (played by cripticanotte)

'' no i am not , i am no where near of being the doctor let alone a timelord. '' he stepped down. '' i am unlike anyone you have never met . i am the fool who fell in a time box, and got carried away. i thought the universe was simple but it is so much more.''

he stared at the youth for a moment . '' send him to the psych ward. we don't have the time for the crazies . ''he moved around the room pulling out. battle plans as two offices. went to grab for dorian.''
The Grand father or (played anonymously)

A old man's voice came over all the speaker's ,and radio waves.'' I am the grand father let me give you some advice. Stay away from Dorian. In the end he will bring you nothing but trouble. In the end those who helped him will fall. It was nice to have this chat.''

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A War of metal open rp The cybermen have invaded

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus