Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Football Player

Claine Moderator

I want to make a character that is a pro league football player, but other than his occupation I'm struggling to think of aspects to make him fun and interesting!
There are a couple of ways to do this! Let me throw a few ideas to see what you think!

1. He comes from a family of folks who have pursued more academic pursuits making him a bit of an odd man out or maybe he's a really intelligent jock that breaks the stereotypes! Got his degree in astrophysics while he played college ball!

2. He suffered an injury in childhood or his early career that could have ended it and he lives in fear of it flaring up or happening again.

3. I would love it if his favorite non-sports related hobby is antiquing.
I have my fair share of ballers so I love this idea. 😂

1. He's got 1 ex on his team and 1 ex on a rival team.

2. He plays too hard. Often going for the most dangerous and risky plays, and has an all or nothing attitude.

Appearance:

1. He's medium brown with vitiligo.

2. Type 3a curly hair, shoulder length.
Claine wrote:
I want to make a character that is a pro league football player, but other than his occupation I'm struggling to think of aspects to make him fun and interesting!

Some random thoughts here....

• Maybe he doesn't always make the best decisions off-field?
• Maybe he is multi-talented and plays basketball as well?
• Maybe he either shuns publicity or craves it?
Kim Site Admin

Some ideas:
  • Brad Butterscotch
  • He is an adventerous eater and sort of a foodie. He really likes trying new foods and frequently goes with his friends to try new restaurants, or when going to a restaurant he knows, tries to order something different than he's had before.
  • Severe phobia of old porcelain dolls

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Football Player

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus