Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you doing tonight?

♥♥♥

ah i love reading through these

tonight i watch my pardner game (they're better at baldurgate than me uahahaha) and run laundry to the laundry bldg and back. communal spaces give me joy; sometimes there are dogs on the route!! or toads that have gone red on their backs from the clay in the dirt, or dragonflies and related cousins snatching up flies and moths. the patch of wild river that's slowly reclaiming an edge of our parking lot grew SO MANY flowering bushes this year, natives for butterflies and pollinating bats, so the whole corner of this lot smells like a tropical wedding even by the garbage bins.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

oven wrote:
♥♥♥

ah i love reading through these

tonight i watch my pardner game (they're better at baldurgate than me uahahaha) and run laundry to the laundry bldg and back. communal spaces give me joy; sometimes there are dogs on the route!! or toads that have gone red on their backs from the clay in the dirt, or dragonflies and related cousins snatching up flies and moths. the patch of wild river that's slowly reclaiming an edge of our parking lot grew SO MANY flowering bushes this year, natives for butterflies and pollinating bats, so the whole corner of this lot smells like a tropical wedding even by the garbage bins.

Good! I'm glad the answers in the thread brought you joy. Mission accomplished. And that description of going to the laundry bldg and back is...kind of... magical. Yay for the (not-so)small wonders of nature.

Tonight I will go home and sleep.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you doing tonight?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus