Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sharpened tools- Enemies to lovers troupe (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Medieval/Fantasy theme with some gore

Screams and swords clunk together on the cobblestone flooring as Maryam wonders. But little does she know that she possibly might meet her worst enemy. Or so she thought.

Y/c happens to save Maryam from an attack- but knowing Maryam who is rather tough, she attempts to decline y/c's help. Slowly Maryam realizes that she can't do this on her own- resulting in y/c helping. Attempting to figure out on getting back to her home land- to only find out that something terrible happened.

From angry screaming, to solemn nights, to digging the world around them, y/c and Maryam find themselves in a whole new place than what they started

Hihi :3 Im totally not writing this ad at 3 am. Im new here, and probably taking a shot in the dark with this ad, but I wanted to put out something that people might be interested in topicing with me.

As what the title say's, it's enemies to lover's but the troupe can change of course. I'm very flexible with ideas on the idea's! This idea is something that seems well fit for Maryam as she is a bodyguard/guard for her family.

I'm looking for someone who does quality and doesn't rush. I completely understand if you are busy! We do have lives after all. I don't tolerate people joking bout stuff, as well as acting like its just a bunch of games. If this does happen, a report/block will happen.

Since I do RP's a lot, and have been for a while, my response's range from 4 paragraphs to more. If you are interested in topicing with Maryam with this idea' or even another idea you might have, feel free to PM me!

Cheers
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

princeshortcake

Omg this sounds so cool!! Im totally in!!
Monster711

this does sound cool! I'm in!
I'm interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sharpened tools- Enemies to lovers troupe (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus