Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On Your Doorstep: Trick or Treat Edition

Halloween is around the corner and so is trick or treating. Inspired by On Your Doorstep, your character will react to the person above who visited their home for trick or treating.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

Keiko and Tori's porch was decorated for Halloween with jack-o-lantern themed paper lanterns. Keiko herself was dressed as a oiran. Her layered kimono and large obi was patterned with spider webs and bat wings made of silver thread. It would have be completely traditional if it weren't for her zerba print nails, flashy rings, and the purposeful way her kimono was on left instead of the right.

She opened the door with a bowl of king sized candy bars, but no one was there. "Huh and I thought someone was there", she muttered to herself and closed the door.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Alois was wearing a witch outfit with a purple and orange color scheme when he opened the door.

"What, what?!" He said angrily, before noticing Keiko.

He gasped, "My apologies! I thought you were someone else." He didn't, he was annoyed someone had interrupted him as he was preparing to head out and Trick or Treat.

Alois grabbed a bowl off the table nearby the door and held it out, which had small bags of chocolate with the Funtom brand printed on the bag."Here, take two and enjoy the rest of your night." Alois warmly smiled.
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

Rather than a doorstep Alois would be at, it was actually near a horse with a man leaning against her. The mare moved towards a basin of water, and the man fell flat on his butt. Percy really didn't much for his Halloween costume. It was your run of the mill sheet ghost costume with his hat. He just told people that he was a cowboy ghost.

Percy took a look at the little lad's costume. He couldn't see much due to the eye holes in his costume were a bit more above of his eyes. The cowboy ghost went to grab a bag of jelly beans and handed to Alois. "I heard tha' jelly beans are quite the rage."
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki had heard a horse outside of the abandoned church he stayed in, and curious, he approached the door and opened it.

"Hello?" He said in a soft, weak voice. Upon noticing Percy, he sniffled and smiled. "Oh, hold on." He walked off and came back with a small black bag tied with a small thread with a cross on it. "Here.. it has candy and a plastic pumpkin that opens up and has pieces of paper that have bible verses in them.." He held it out to Percy, rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

"Have a blessed night, sir." He sniffled.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On Your Doorstep: Trick or Treat Edition

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus