Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Greatest Treasure Is... You - Pokemon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Antonio Ballesteros (played by KansasVenomoth)

At Naranja Academy, they hold annual assemblies to inform the students and staff members of the academy's primary goal; they exist to provide their students with help in their search for that special treasure of theirs, whatever it might be. For some students, they're prowling around the region for ancient artifacts that could be worth millions, maybe some super rare Pokemon that's only been mentioned in the ancient legends, perhaps some super rare item that'll increase their battling prowess tenfold. Everyone at the academy has a different definition of what their special treasure means to them, and Antonio is no exception to this. Though the idea of striking it rich or becoming unbeatable sounds nice to him, his idea of treasure revolves around some of the people he's met over his adventure that have caught his eyes. Though he's always hesitated to ask them, fearing rejection, he's finally got the courage to approach and ask them to go out with him, hoping to win their hearts as they've won his. What kind of relationship, if any, will come from this?

Crappy plot aside, I'm basically looking for a simple Pokemon romance RP between Antonio and various other trainers, both OCs and canons alike are adored. Looking for a stereotypical, cheesily wholesome story involving all of the usual romantic SoL cliches. Students at Naranja Academy and those unaffiliated are more than adored. Anyone playing Nemona, Iono, or Miriam would be wonderful. DM if you're interested!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Greatest Treasure Is... You - Pokemon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus