Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

I have this sudden urge to RP, so I joined this place. I've met a few cool people already; I hope to meet some more here!

I'm about to run an episodic game pretty soon (first I'm trying to decide whether or not to use dice, and when, if possible, in this system I'm making for this game). The tone I would best describe for this game: lighthearted/farce/Saturday morning cartoon/improv sports/Paranoia/Dr. McNinja/wacky crossover fanfic made by clever fans. Inquire within.
Dr.McNinja ftw. :D

Hallu. What I've already seen from you has certainly been interesting. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Hey! Welcome to the site! I was out for the weekend but I'm super glad to be back and meeting you now. :) And also super glad to hear you've already been making friends! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Hi mk_97! I hope that you're really enjoying the site so far! If you've got a super awesome RP idea have you tried posting in the Looking For RP forum? You might get more bites there of people interested in the same ideas! Good luck finding some awesome RP! :)
mk_97 Topic Starter

Thank you! I actually did post a link to my RP Request a while ago: see here. I appreciate the warm welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus