Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Saving PM rps longer than 50 pages

So I have an rp I'm trying to save and download, but when I hit the save button the download it gives me only covers the first 50 pages. There's another 7 pages that I can't seem to get. Is there a way to do that? or will I just end up having to screen shot them all one at a time? XD
oh i can't either!
Dndmama wrote:
So I have an rp I'm trying to save and download, but when I hit the save button the download it gives me only covers the first 50 pages. There's another 7 pages that I can't seem to get. Is there a way to do that? or will I just end up having to screen shot them all one at a time? XD
Mirabell wrote:
oh i can't either!

Hmm.... I had an old RP in DM that went 170 pages, and I just clicked the 'Save' and it saved all the pages. I should qualify this by saying it saved the first message at the top and the last message at the bottom of the file. I didn't check each and every message in between, but my brief scan through of dates looks to be complete. Maybe it's a browser thing? Mine saves as a Google Chrome HTML document even though I use edge as my browser.

I'm sure you have already submitted a bug report on this?
Dndmama Topic Starter

It hadn't occurred to me that it was a bug honestly. I'll go ahead and open one.

You are on: Forums » Help » Saving PM rps longer than 50 pages

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus