Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The fog lands (a dystopian fantasy)

Well, hello sinner. A mighty long way from home aren't ya? Well welcome to the fog lands, a area of earth that is inhabited by humans and creatures alike after the world went to shit. Here you either work as one or die selfishly but I'm not the wiser for either. Who am I you may be asking? Well I'm just a passing stranger who is trying to help

[THE FOG LANDS is a rp idea I have the mixes fantasy with a dystopian future akin to fallout. The rp starts off with you {m or f} walking into ramshackle. The largest settlement in the fog lands and a fantasy esc city that's slowly crumbling. This city is inhabited by humans/cyborgs/arcana {magic humans}/and mutated creatures or demi humans. There are jobs of course but the most known is called being a runner which is akin to being mercenaries or adventures in this world. There teams that venture outside the walls of the city into the overgrown toxic forests for resources and monster parts to keep the city alive and feed. Technologie is pretty advanced as well as magic in this world and the two sides are constantly at odds with cyborgs and arcana constantly fighting against each other with demi humans/mutations being oppressed by regular humans who still hold most of the power]

[The rp will open with your character strolling into the biyu and being helped to ramshackle by a stranger. You will meet my oc Reyes who is a demi human who is a solo runner but needs a party if ever wants to go deeper into the fog lands. His main goal is friendships and riches. If this rp is good enough then I might expand it into a 4 person rp]
howdy there mind if i join i have a pretty good preference with fallout stuff :3
Sharkie Topic Starter

Absolutely ^^
awsome then i think ill use my normal human oc max ok :3
Sharkie Topic Starter

That's completely alright ^^
Alright sweet then want me to start we’re I walk into town like your your starter there

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The fog lands (a dystopian fantasy)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus