Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » walking dead but with ocs and some canon character

howdy there hopfuly someone looks at this unlike other topics ive made but im mainly trying to follow the settings of the show and a good chunk of the original story like from Atlanta to wherever Negen is so hopefully someone looks at this and joins in ill start it from my ocs point of view which is just a couple of days after rick wakes up from the hospital
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

* Max would be living out of his van just on the outskirts of Atlanta since he was pretty used to it given before everything happened he traveled and ran his own company but so much for Welth so he woke up way before the sun came out to get the little camp he had situated and he didn't know what else hed expect on this journey * max: alright new day time to get things done now im out of my food and water so that only means to go into the city * he said as he took a map out from his van showing the state of gorga as max would then circal the city with a marker he had * max: then i got to go on foot with this one I don't want to get my van left in case those hoards come * he said talking to himself out loud as he would start to get ready for his exploration into the city*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » walking dead but with ocs and some canon character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus