Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, Hello and Hi :)

NwJXT0D.gif

Greetings, salutations, and cheers!~ Welcome to RP Repository, Midnightmuse! I hope you find your way around here well enough and if you have any issues or stumble into anything you don't quite understand, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a generally helpful community and we like to make new members feel welcomed. Heck, there's a lot of things I still don't get around here, and I'm always learning something new. Hah hah...

Alas, I am but a single-language chap with no neat linguistic quirks other than the fact that I have a degree in English with a writing emphasis. I guess that's the feather in my cap! But I'd love to be multi-lingual -- I just don't have a lot of spare time for it so kudos to you for being well versed!

Oo! I love a little drama in my role-plays as well -- I've had my fair share of it in real life so I can empathize with your preferences.

Your genre preferences are hot ticket items 'round these parts. I highly recommend you peruse the forums as well, but for a really in-depth experience, drawing up an advertisement is probably a good idea as well. Talent will flock to you, I'm sure as you've got a very informative profile goin' and I see you have your character as well. Making characters is probably my favorite aspect of RPR, if I am to be completely honest.

Anyhoo! I've rambled on enough! It's very nice to make your acquaintance and I hope you get along smashingly here! Remember if you need anything let us know! :D
Midnightmuse Topic Starter

Hey Atheist,

thank you so much for your kind words and the time you put into this great welcome. I really appreciate it!

Honestly, if English was my native language, I probably wouldn't have bothered learning a second one either, haha
But if you ever want to learn a word or two in German, feel free to get in touch :D

Yes, I'm very grateful that I have already received a very nice welcome and creating my first character was also great fun.
Maybe I'll drop an advertisement sometime, thanks for this hint :)

Thank you very much and I'm also happy to make your acquaintance :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, Hello and Hi :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus