Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Any Good Experienced RPers?

I'm looking for people who are really good. I mean, I'm okay, but I wanna test my abilities, yah feel me? XD But, yesh. I also need new friends, which this seems like a good place to find them, so. c;
Friends and testing your RP abilities? Why, yes, you've come to exactly the right place. ^_^

Go ahead and dive in, even if it's just to ask tons of questions about whatever. If you post in Looking for RP, there's a decent chance you'll get mobbed by eager players. If it's general practice you want, there's the Characterization Corporation.
Hey there rainbowballz! Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for in no time! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!

Do you have a definition for really good? ;)
From the context it seems like you're looking for people that are good on the quality spectrum, rather than good as opposed to evil.

If that is the case, then, as others have already said, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good people here. I have observed and encountered quite a few and I wasn't even looking all that hard.

If you are instead looking for good people as opposed to evil, you will also find quite a few of those here. There are in fact, very few people here that are not good in this way. This is very uncharacteristic of the internet and largely due to the nature of our site admin and her carefully selected moderators.
Gotta say, Nero, I love the way you answered that.

But! You failed to include the possibility of RPers who are experienced at playing characters who are good-aligned.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Any Good Experienced RPers?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus