Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's go-to Karaoke song?

I think about this more often than I would like to admit 😂 I'll add my guys' in later on if people get involved!
Jack Hatchett can't talk, much less sing... but that won't stop him from lip-syncing to "Bourbon Street".

Trevor Byun (played by Jaws)

You can hear him singing off key to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Just imagine Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me but with gobs of voice cracks. He wouldn't care anyways since karaoke is his favorite hobby.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

WAIT THERE ACTUALLY IS A SCENE WHERE FIVE KARAOKES, IN SEASON 3

He sings both "I've Had The Time Of My Life" (Dueting with Klaus and eventually the other Hargreeves) and "Come On In, Mr. Lonely" (by himself, drunk as a skunk)
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws)

Percy can sing My Way by Frank Sinatra in his sleep. Is he any good at singing? Nobody knows but you can often hear him hum it.
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

A very loud and heart-felt "Anarchy" by Lilith Czar. Including the F-bombs. So buckle up, you have been warned >:)

And if that's not available, then definitely something like Linkin Park
When Theo started trying karaoke, he was going through a tough time and as a result would frequently be so wasted he would just warble incoherently into the microphone. Now that he's clean, he tends to do it properly from time to time. His main choice of song would be Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt", since it resonates so much with who he is.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Dante literally sang Pumped Up Kicks in a karaoke while being drunk. https://youtu.be/0DOv0-2yyfE?si=rWoIo2Pb_7JZtCn1
Don't Speak by No Doubt is usually always what Andrew sings due to it being his favorite song, as well as having a crush on 90's Gwen Stefani.
"Darling Nikki" by Prince. Obvious choice, but it fits her. She also uses it as the backing track for her performances whenever she goes undercover as an exotic dancer.
J.P. (played by jimmymcgill999)

Copacabana by Barry Manilow. And he's never sober for it, either, he always has to be a little bit tipsy or a little bit high.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, might would be a good choice for Sebastian to sing at karaoke.

Bad Guy would also be a good choice, maybe.
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

"Well.... I'm not all that good at singing, but when I'm at Beacon's Tavern with friends and had a few, I'll get up on stage and sing

I'm a journalist and am working to bring back proper investigative news reporting in this day and age of faux propaganda ideologue channels passing themselves off as legitimate 'news'. So I like to poke fun at my profession and what it had become over the decades, even if it does scare me.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's go-to Karaoke song?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus