Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » { Johto Dreams } 1x1 Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A young woman from the Hoenn region seeks refuge away from her family in the region of Johto. Living in Olivine City where the ocean waves crash, she seeks out a new pastime other than playing with her Milotic in the sea. She wishes to do the Gym Challenge there, and she wishes to finish it unlike her luck in Hoenn. Changing her name to something her family would never recognize, the woman writes out her plan to complete the Gym Challenge. Will she have someone to accompany her through her new journey, or will she be constantly stopped by someone in her path?

~ _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ~

PLOT ONE: Your character is part of Team Rocket, the villain organization encountered in Kanto as well as Johto. She would be confronted by your character during her journey, due to the influence of Team Rocket in Olivine City. It is rather close to the ship to Kanto, after all! The plot here could develop into a possible hostage situation, perhaps my character is taken to Kanto or is kept within Team Rocket territory. This plot could develop into a romance story, but only if we both see that our characters could work well together.

PLOT TWO: Your character is a trainer doing the Gym Challenge. Our characters meet on the road to Goldenrod City, while my character's Pokemon are badly hurt from a battle gone wrong. Your character takes her safely to Goldenrod, and they may bond from there. This plot could be mostly platonic or slightly romantic! It depends on the age of our characters.

PLOT THREE: A modern AU version to this, where angst and fluff is plenty! I'd love to base a roleplay off of a story I read a few years back, where maybe a canon character from a Pokemon Game is hospitalized due to some freak accident, and my character is a nurse there to take care of them.

Most of these plots are just basic summaries of what I'm hoping to find. It could really just be a Pokemon roleplay in general, but I'd love to do something with the Johto Region or with Ethan/Gold.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm good with doing plot two! :) I'd probably use a girl trainer, mostly platonic, but I bet it'd still be a lot of fun.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » { Johto Dreams } 1x1 Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus