Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "I'm just a kid!" (Found Family, 1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Before you proceed, there is two ideas to this post, one is where Alois is in the younger role, and one is where Alois is in the parental role. Please specific which plot you'd like to do before discussing with me to prevent confusion.

Another thing you should know is that: The following RPs (both plots) will have: "Implied Child Abuse" (Alois), "Alcoholic and Tobacco reference" (Alois' Past) and "Abandonment" (Both roles)

ee2f60974f298de5ea8d5eca4a026fcd.jpg

"I didn't expect someone like you to really, truly care about little ol' me." (closed, found an RP partner)
Y/C finds a young boy stranded on the side of a highway, in the rain, with nothing but the clothes on his back and an umbrella that's too broken to be useful. Y/C pulls over and decides to help him. They originally were going to just drop him off at the Fire Department and let them handle this lost child, but Y/C soon realizes that maybe this isn't the best option for the boy after picking up on hints of his dark past.

"I'm just a kid! I'm not a father! We should be taken care of by a mother or a father! N-Not me!
Alois lives alone in an apartment in the city, thanks to some mess involving his stepfather and his babysitter, and while he's outside, he notices Y/C, who looks in-need of help on this cold day. So, Alois invites them inside. Eventually, Alois feels the need to raise them, despite being around the same age as them. Perhaps, guilt, from losing his little brother too soon.

I had originally created an idea for the second plot with another user, but they didn't want to do the plot, so instead of sulking about it, I got up and made an AD that starred the idea. Please DM if you want to RP any of the plots with me, thank you!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

A young Marine who has to figure it out as he goes along
Or a doctor where Alois would have a little brother who ends up idolizing him
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Dr. Todd Swordson wrote:
Or a doctor where Alois would have a little brother who ends up idolizing him

A doctor would be cool for this RP! I'm not sure about the little brother thing, at least not at first, maybe the little brother is staying somewhere with other family and then comes back to the doctor (and recently taken in Alois)?

Just so we can build the bond between Todd and Alois first, then the little brother and Alois next. You get what I'm saying? :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "I'm just a kid!" (Found Family, 1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus