Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Come play with me... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Taryn Nix (played by Zelphyr)

Taryn's not gotten much love. Anyone feel up to being tormented for a bit?

She's no good for long plots, but some possibilities include:
  • A scene where your character must either overcome or succumb to her taunts and teases.
  • A scene in a group RP where she'll likely try to separate everyone and turn them on each other.
  • An RP that she pops in and out of at random, pestering people now and then. This could be an RP that's already well established, too, to shake things up a little, so long as someone can give me an overview of what's going on.

Setting is flexible. So long as something supernatural can fit, I can make her work.
nail (played by alonepanda)

me
Taryn Nix (played by Zelphyr) Topic Starter

Didn't I mention the possibility of pairing up Nail and Taryn for a game before?

i could not find my post sorry had a bit of a relapse in judgement . i forgot who posted on it sanne help me out. sorry been a stress filled couple of weeks or days feels like weeks. again sorry i posted on here before i found it .

No worries. I saw your post in Smalltalk, so I don't think anyone gets to hold anything against you. (Not that anyone seems likely to anyway.)

So, Nail and Taryn. :) With Taryn's nature, it'd prolly be better if you started it off, but I could prolly work something out if you'd rather I did. Forums or PMs? Or, if you'd like to join it, we could play in the Villains group.

i like any where i can edit my post . could you started it out. i was just going to pstart with him trolling the street s acting a little pyscho about something and then hitting the nearest object or person .

I'll put it in the group, then. Just the right balance of edit-ability and not worrying about content. ^_^

Edit: Tada~
Max the Great (played anonymously)

Hey-o! This seems fun. I know you already started a game with nail, but would I be able to get a game too? :3

Max the Great wrote:
Hey-o! This seems fun. I know you already started a game with nail, but would I be able to get a game too? :3
Sure, though she can't follow him through time. ^^

>.>

<.<

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Come play with me... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus