Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ✦ Meet Cute ✦ : Bad Girl turned Good? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Meet Cute 2024? I never thought I'd throw out a character for this! Meet Saph; she's my dear created character made specially for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. As a younger Team Aqua member, she's rather rash and difficult to handle. But she's an amazing friend to have, since she has such a strong urge to protect those she holds dear.

Saph is a nineteen year old girl that is dead-set on living near the ocean that she holds dear. She is an advocate of garbage-free seas, going as far as working herself to try and clean Hoenn's seas. Aside from her ocean-loving self, she truly enjoys going on daily runs and biking between Slateport and Mauville City. Despite her seemingly rash and cocky nature, she's a true lover of nature and would do anything to remain in it each and every day. The one thing she despises is heat; hence the reason she always loves cool rains and snowy mountain peaks. Her goal in life to to eventually explore all the regions the world has to offer, seeing each new natural element and trying to get oh-so close to touching the sky.

Canon characters and other OCs alike are welcome here! I'd love to see new faces to help Saph grow as a character.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

How about team aqua member x a shark?
Allister (played anonymously)

I know this is an Allister profile, but I'd absolutely love to do a platonic Meet Cute involving Wally from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/OR/AS! I had recently deleted Wally's profile due to lack of interest of others, but now seeing this meet cute I kind of regret it! ^^;
Nayrulianas_Blessing Topic Starter

I'm totally open for any of these. I think that Saph and Wally would have an interesting dynamic, considering Saph's reputation and all.

I also think that Saph would enjoy the company of an aquatic creature. She loves the ocean!!
Allister (played anonymously)

Nayrulianas_Blessing wrote:
I'm totally open for any of these. I think that Saph and Wally would have an interesting dynamic, considering Saph's reputation and all.

I also think that Saph would enjoy the company of an aquatic creature. She loves the ocean!!

Should I PM you to discuss further? :)
Nayrulianas_Blessing Topic Starter

Sure!! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ✦ Meet Cute ✦ : Bad Girl turned Good? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus