Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Flunked - An Open RP Prompt [Reupload]

Esmeryle (played by Noah-Bear95)

"Dear Diary"

I just got back from one of my lectures for Dragonology, and I found out that I *apparently* scored an 'F' on my Magic Studies. How'd I manage to get an 'F'? I told my lecturer I was working on it, but some wires got crossed and I lost all my files. Meaning I had to cram the whole thing in as quickly as possible, at the last minute. Some sources I had to re-upload, but nothing that should warrant a failing grade!

I had a few drinks to stiffen the emotional wounds, then walked back to my dorm hoping to sleep away the rest of this term. Or so I thought, because when I woke up the next morning from what I think might've been a hangover, my dorm mates thought I was a dumpster baby! I had to prove I was *me*, before they called the Headmaster to my dorm. I don't know how it happened, but I have a sneaking suspicion one of my classmates cast a Reverse Ageing spell. Those usually last for a few days, so they ruled me unfit to continue studying here until I went back to normal.

Long story short; I'm being sent home this afternoon because I flunked Magic Studies.

Sincerely,

Esmeryle Maestrix.

Notes;

The original version was posted on 'Looking For RP'. This version is for anyone who wants to jump straight in.

Your character can be any role, from a distant friend to a family member.

The RP can take place anywhere between the afternoon or a few days since that afternoon.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Flunked - An Open RP Prompt [Reupload]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus