Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Palworld Romance RP (MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lucas Thompson (played by KansasVenomoth)

What's this? A stereotypical romance RP on Valentine's Day? You're goddamn right it is; currently looking to break in my new character and enjoy playing around in a game I didn't think I'd enjoy so much. More or less just looking for another Pal Tamer or adventurer to join Lucas as he aimless wanders about the Archipelago, perhaps joining him and his Pals on his base, and all that wholesome stuff. Looking for both Palworld OCs, crossovers, and more. I don't really have much of a plot in mind, but I'm always happy to brainstorm possibilities, but whether we do something more adventurous or try something a little more slice of lifish, I'm hoping for a sweet, wholesome romance that's so sickeningly sweet, we both require emergency dental work by the time we're finished. Open to 1x1s, group RPs, harem romances, and more. DM or comment below if you're interested!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Palworld Romance RP (MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus