Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Altair Extrasis - A Sci-fi RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ma_plus

12a8595579adda8e93fd6c3f86b54ef1.jpg

Humanity has fought for it's ownership over Earth, but will they remain victorious?
November 12, 2886.

Ever since intergalactic species called the ''Angele'' arrived, humanity hasn't known peace. And eventually, this war between them would all end up in an apocalypse.

The world wasn't the same as it was thousands of years ago. Every single country has been wiped out, and landmarks of great importance were reduced to rubble or turned into dark, and lifeless wastelands. It has gotten more harder to live on Earth, especially since there has been a large number of Angele, even more greater than the last centuries.

But there was one place that wasn't affected, and that is the civilization called Novus Babylonia.

Built by our survivng ancestors after the apocalypse, it was the last bastion of humanity. A place where we could be safeguarded from the threats beyond it's walls. It encompassed technology that could be mistaken as magic, such as robots and exosuits. But there was one particular piece of technology. Built to deal with new types of Angele, the Mech was built. It took on many forms, such as a large robot alike traditional mecha seen on television, or a large weapon powered by electricity and energy. However, the core part of it all was that it was a weapon, even if it may have a A.I uploaded inside of it or if the Mech itself can have animal-like traits and expressions.

Given to the military, it became the standard weapon of any soldier in the armed forces. Eventually, Mech Operators replaced the term ''soldier'', abandoning firearms as Mechs were introduced into the spotlight.

As a Mech Operator, your job is to protect the people from the Angele and any outside threats beyond the white borders of Novus Babylonia. This world isn't entirely safe after all. Can humans be successful in this war against the Angele?

How to join: Just comment on here or DM me.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Rafinya (played anonymously)

Do you think I can use Rafinya…? I can alter the settings of her current life a bit to match.
Ma_plus Topic Starter

Rafinya wrote:
Do you think I can use Rafinya…? I can alter the settings of her current life a bit to match.

Hi, hello! I'm very sorry for the late reply. I was distracted by some things.
And yes you can, dont worry about it!
Rafinya (played anonymously)

alr, thank you !! :)
Sci-fi? Group rp? omg, count me in ! I’ll create a new OC soon :D
C-can I join? :3
Sounds fun, Im in
Ah, Ello Rei!
Ma_plus Topic Starter

Thank you two for joining!
Np, Gurl. ^-^
Ma+. If you want. You can private message me and we can do a one on one, if you'd like. I'm always open.
Ma_plus Topic Starter

Im fine, but thanks for the offer! 'v'
Np!
Welp-
How many people are you looking for when are we starting?
I would be honored to join this roleplay.
Ma_plus Topic Starter

I feel like I've attracted enough people. So I'll close this thread! Thank you guys for joining!
Ma_plus Topic Starter

Im very sudden for this being sudden, but I've decided to change my mind and make this RP available to all people. '-';
Nice- nice!
Wait, so T^T How would I respond to dis starter? :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Altair Extrasis - A Sci-fi RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus