Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Atop Cold Peaks || 1x1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

2CxB.gif

"What more do I have left to see, if all of the family and friends have forsaken me?" The lady stated. A rash choice was nearly decided. But she was stopped. She was stopped in the snowy mountains as the sun set over the horizon. Two years ago, she had to slay her own brother. And ten years ago, her adoptive mother made a sacrifice. And yet she was stopped. It was by someone she didn't know, an old war veteran, one who had seen it all. How would this mysterious someone prevent her from making a rash, irreversible choice?

Hello hello! This is a prompt I actually pulled from a similar roleplay I currently have going on. The gender of your character can be whatever you want, although my character will be female, aged to about 23-25. Your character can be, once again, any age, gender, and race of your choosing.

This roleplay can be either romantic or platonic, unrequited love can also be a part of this! Romance is something I'd love to see though, and perhaps an MxF roleplay, but this is open to all!
9816f33a44c1e0d18ed6ec7a0237f67b25df7c4d.gif
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Ariad (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing) Topic Starter

Just a notice that I am still looking for partners for this!! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Atop Cold Peaks || 1x1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus