Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Altair Extrasis - (Open to everybody!)

Ein (played by Ma_plus)

''..come back to this world. I will show you where to go.''

The black-haired woman immediately woke up. Opening her eyes, she saw what seems to be on a office desk. She tilted her head to look at the white walls and large windows, It seemed like that she was overwhelmed by her unknown surroundings.

To her left, she saw desks filled with folders and some cabinets that are still open with papers that have been messed up by some people. Well, this wasn't certainly the neatest place ever. The woman stood up, but then looked down to see her legwear. She wore white heels with a black pantyhose, and then turned around to see her reflection in the mirror. She saw the rest of her outfit.

A white, short and tight dress with a blue tie and a white coat over her shoulders. Her hair was very long, reaching her feet, and even having a blue dye inside of the black hair, as well as some certainly elegant accessories. Huh.. Was I.. A business woman..?

As she tried to make sense of her surroundings, the woman then turned to the desk she sat on before. There was a white laptop with a small, grey symbol of which that seems to be a shield.
Atlas (played by Alliyus)

In a white tuxedo, a young man was sitting at one of the desks next to her. He had dark topaz-blue eyes that seemed to see everything in this pitiful world. He had black work shoes on, looking out to be something of a luxurious working place. His crisp white hair was straight, with little curls in it. He seemed to have little interest in this work. He hasn't been here long, so his topaz-blue gaze was aware and focused. He glanced at Ein, then wondered for a moment what she was doing there with him. He had woken up in this room, seeming out of nowhere. And it was kinda interesting to him. He seemed to be something like a supermodel, or whatnot. He eyed her with his dark blue eyes that saw way too much of this world already. He didn't seem to mind, his blue eyes sharp, aware.
"Who may this wandering girl be? What is your name, girl?"
He eyed her calmly as he sat there in his chair, hands together, fingers tightly interlocked with each other, focused and firm. His gaze fell upon Ein. He was 6'4, towering over her like normal men would do with women. He shut his eyes then opened his eyes, still with a cold gaze, piercing eyes. He seemed to have some curiosity in this girl next to him, he couldn't put his finger on top of what it exactly was though. While sitting there, his eyes glanced upon the computer in front of him. His eyes studied it, calculating everything about it.
"Do you have any idea why we're here in this room? It seems like a good enough room, but there is nothing here but walls and computers. It seems to be some sort of facility, or something amongst that building structure. 5 inch walls, a good amount for stopping someone or something from banging it and breaking it. This facility was made to hold people in, and keep people out. It's quite interesting, if you'd ask me."
His voice was as cold as ice, his gaze sharp like knives. He looked back over at Ein, looking for something interesting, but he only saw her as flawed, or nothing important at all, if it ever came to his thoughts in his mind. He put his hands away from each other then down on his desk, putting his elbows on his lap, then crossing his arms in the same motion. He seemed professional, but nobody knew what it really was that he did. He was as new and unknown interesting like them all. He eyed Ein with little interest now, seeming she was just some kind of person just like him that ended up here.
"I wonder what this place is exactly. It is quite interesting. I wanna meet the person who made it. Seems like a fair point that we will certainly be in here for a while. How enthralling."
He looked forward and down at the computer. He turned it on, knowing exactly what to already do. Which seemed kinda odd from the standpoint he was currently in. He brought the computer's homescreen up, knowing that it would be the start of this whole thing that seemed to me lacking fascination for him. It seemed weird, how he knew how to work everything already. He wasn't from this country, or even world. But in his world, everything was dangerous, so if you ever get your hands on something, you better--- use it to its full potential, or you might lose it.
Ein (played by Ma_plus) Topic Starter

''Huh..? A passcode?''

The screen showed nothing but a password box to enter into. She then typed random things on it to see what happens, but just as expected, it doesn't work. The woman becomes frustrated a bit, but then a few words hit her mind, as if it was a memory.

We, the unwilling, are given blessings by the unforgiving.

For some reason, the passcode worked. As the screen loaded, it then showed.. A scene of what seems to be a 3D model of a almost destroyed room?

Huh? What.. is this?

And then, for a while it stayed that way. Until..

An strange-looking boy materialized in a chair on the screen. He seemed to be asleep, but it was likely that this wasn't a real person, and most definitely a A.I to the black-haired woman.

What kind of ordinary boy would have unnaturally white hair that has red inside of it? A halo above his head? A strange looking gakuran uniform? She had more questions.

But then the boy woke up, and wiped his eyes, before he looked at the viewer, presumably, the woman.

He then yawned. He also had red eyes too. She had too many questions to ask but she needed to be patient.

''Ah.. An user?''

The small boy then suddenly appeared in front the screen, like that was normal. She was startled by it.

''It has been ages since I've had an user log into Avalon Network. However, its strange. Only the Administrator would have access to it. Yet you seem like a normal woman...''

''..Who are you?''

The woman didn't know how to reply, because she didn't even have memory of her actual name. Even the other man doesn't seem to have much information on her as well. So she simply replied to the virtual boy,

''I.. don't know my name. I've forgotten it.''

The virtual boy looked.. confused by this.
Shi Hui (played anonymously)

Steps are heard from the hallway, and there are sounds of someone yawning and probably mumbling to themself whilst passing through.

Shi Hui aimlessly walked past the corridors, observing even the tiniest details of his surroundings. He never dropped his elegance as he did so. His shoes could be heard click-clacking even after being dampened by the carpet which looked like it had been carefully laid out. There was not even a speck of dust anywhere. He looked around the white walls carefully.

“…A nicely plotted out dream, huh?”
His soft voice could be heard as he spoke to himself, adding a knowing little laugh after his words.

Originally, he was in his room, admiring himself in his mirror after he had put on the ‘ancient chinese culture’ inspired outfit that he had been working on for so long. The outfit being as comfortable as it was, he had soon forgotten about it and he had gone off to take a nap. When he opened his eyes later…he found himself sitting on a desk in a white, compact room…very unfamiliar to him. The room had many computers and desks around, all very organised. This piqued his interest and given how he loved to research, he immediately set out for an expedition to explore the mystic place he was in. This was how he had ended up in the corridor.

Soon, as he kept walking…his eyes fell upon a light on the carpet, and as he looked up to check for the source, he saw a door, slightly open…only enough to let a little bit of light out. His curiosity impelled him to push the door open.

And as he did, the light fell upon a beautiful face….smooth, clear, glowing skin…soft, perfect and feminine features….curious golden eyes….and last but not the least, enchanting long, grey, waist-length hair that was tied up.

After recovering from the sudden flash of light, Shi Hui shook his head and looked inside, only for his eyes to fall upon the white haired man and the dark haired woman in the room.

“…Oh?”
He went, tilting his head slightly towards his right.
Sora Yowamushi (played by Jaws)

He was laying in an alleyway, bleeding out. Sora was receiving his cigarettes from his girlfriend's car before he got stabbed by a rival gang member. A hour prior, a couple ignored his cries for help as they walked past him.

Suddenly, he appeared in an hallway. Sora patted himself, searching for the stab wound. To his surprise, it was gone like it wasn't there in the first place.

Sora barged into the room where he heard talking. The delinquent had silver hair, all spiked up like he had rolled out of bed. He had red eyes and was fairly slim.

Sora's most distinguishing feature was his nose which looked crooked. This was due to improper healing after being broken many times. He donned a green jacket, tattered white polo, black slacks, a necklace with a shark tooth attached to it, and beat up red sneakers.

"Who are you!?" He asked in a frightened scared tone. Sora stared frantically at the individuals in the room.
Shi Hui (played anonymously)

Shi Hui’s gaze flicks over to the new arrival, and he performs a quick, brief study on him and his appearance. His calmness remained unaffected, even though this new individual next to him seemed to be exploding with fright and…energy.

“…Why, hello.”
He says in a calm, soft voice as sweet as honey. His lips curve in the slightest, knowing, yet elegant grin as he sets his golden gaze upon the young man.

For a moment, he glances back at the other two in the room for a quick study of their faces. He then snaps his silk handfan shut before straightening up and crossing his arms. Even his arms were so delicate, smooth, and lady like….there was absolutely no way people would expect him to be a man.

From his attire, the ‘ancient chinese culture’ inspired outfit which he had worked on for so long, the way he conducted himself, his honey-sweet voice, the silk hand fan, his immense beauty and long, tied up grey hair…..he looked like he had come straight out of some historical book, novel or comic, set in China, probably in the medieval times.

“…I’m Shi Hui.”

He says in the same, familiar, refined and honey-sweet voice of his. The words were spoken softly and yet, they were so clear and prominent. He had this unusual, calm, and elegant air about him as he moved..as he spoke.
Ein (played by Ma_plus) Topic Starter

''..ah. It seems like there are more uninvited guests here.''

The black-haired woman immediately tilted her head to the computer out of surprise, now that the boy has started to reveal himself to the other two unknown people that have barged into the white office, as well as speaking out to all those in the room.

''In that case, I'll introduce myself. My name is Soph. All of you unaware, this is the main building of the Novus Babylonia Public Security Department. However, it seems like most or all of you aren't supposed to be here.''

She then faced the laptop. If she's or any other person in here not supposed to be here, then where was she supposed to be? The woman doesn't even know her name, her relatives, or where she came from.

''If.. I'm not supposed to be here, why am I here..?''

The boy started to look at the unknown woman's outfit. And then he thought of something. Based on the way her hair is done, and the way she dresses so.. formally, is when Soph realized something.

''From what I see, I guess I was wrong about calling you a average woman.. Your dress and coat is almost the same exact female version of the uniform that governers of Novus Babylonia used.''

Confused, the woman started to ask,

''Wait.. What are you implying?''

The white-haired boy on the laptop screen nodded his head.

''..It seems like you're the only person here that's meant to be here. However, you've lost your memories so I cannot truly confirm my theory.''

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Altair Extrasis - (Open to everybody!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus