Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nervous newbie

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to the site !! I hope you have fun and you can get back into the groove of RP ❤️ your intro is amazing btw! Very well put together 😁👍
Aidoneus Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
I totally get the anxiousness, new places can be difficult, but this place is really nice and people are super friendly and helpful! But of course no need to rush into anything!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome friend, I'll be sure to bookmark that handy link in case of emergency lol.
Aidoneus Topic Starter

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR

Hello and Howdy, so many friendly people here!
Aidoneus Topic Starter

Sunflavour wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR! That’s what I felt like when I joined for the first time too…but everyone in the RPR is very friendly and you’ll soon befriend a lot of nice people, so don’t worry! :)

Thank you kindly, it's good to know I wasn't alone in the anxiety!
I admittedly got overwhelmed at seeing how many people had replied, lol
Aidoneus Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RP Repository -- a place where there's all walks of people from different backgrounds, neurodivergence, and quirks that gather in a community that we've all come to love. We're easy-going here and kinda slow and steady. It's very diverse and a lot of us hail from ol' Furcadia as well! I hope it ends up being the sort of recupe you need to get back into the writing game!

That was very kind of your friend to be your inspiration like that. I had a friend like that once as well and she was always so inspiring -- she was the reason I took a chance of original character creations outside of my comfort zone. Friends like that are rare. I am definitely going to take a peep at your profile and gander at your characters! Though I don't get to role-play much due to work and the insane life I lead, I certainly love lurkin' about other people's profiles! Hah hah...

Anyhoo, I hope you find what you're looking for here and if you have any questions, curiosities, concerns, or what have you, feel free to reach out to anyone of us. We'll gladly help out where we can! :)

I'm running out the door as I type, but I wanted to acknowledge your wonderful comment - to remind myself to write up a well thought out reply to match your own tomorrow! Also, wonderful GIF usage, I shall return it in kind. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nervous newbie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus