Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Love is Cruel (mlm) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(This would be a mlm rp, so it would be romance, comedy, and probably more labels but anyways- This is NOT a mha/bnha rp, though.)

In this world, there are the good..the bad..and the victims. The victims are those caught in the crossfire between the good and bad. The good are the superheros with their super names and all of their glory. The pride of any place they go. Then there's the bad..And the bad? Well, the bad is..

"Me!" Vesper announced aloud to himself, smirking as he dramatically looked off in the distance.

"Move out of the way." "He looks familiar.." "Oh-Klutzy! Haha, he's at it again." "Nice boy, hopefully he doesn't get into any more trouble."

Vesper quickly moved into an alleyway, mumbling to himself, "Oh, what the heck- Do not mock me, I could tear all of you down- I will. Stupid jerks."
~~~

Vesper is my character, known throughout the area mainly for doing good deeds, and his 'shows'. These 'shows' are simply him trying to be bad- The 'shows' are usually him actually looking like a villain: Actually fighting, causing real damage, etc. The accidental good deeds kind of work like this: He just destroyed a building? The building was scheduled to be destroyed later, but he sped up the process. He had cut off the city's water supply? Turns out that water was what was causing a new sickness that had popped up. He robbed a bank? All of the money was fake! Etc.

Still, Vesper wants to be 'The Villain, so he needs to achieve that by having everything on his checklist. This includes having a superhero rival. More, brief information will be provided later on who 'The White Viper' is.

Y/C can be a superhero rival or Vesper's 'minion.' We can discuss more, I'm completely flexible!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Genders_A_Myth Topic Starter

This is open again.
Hiii! I'd love the do this roleplay! :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Love is Cruel (mlm) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus