Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 1970s adventuer

howdy there everyone i know this is more specific kinda time and im sure not everyone has a character based out of the 70s but i wanted to try something with this so we'll be in a small town were new people meet new people and did whatever people did in the 70s s ya hope to have some people on here happy bugging out man
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

* Max wasn't anyone special he rebelled against his father after his heavy drinking so he was just going from one place to another and well he ended up near la in a small town near the big city he was thankfully hired by the mill and has been doing his work and camping out of his 1960s volkswagon van as he would grow some ditch weed here and there * max: ugh i wish i had some records * he said sighing as he looked at his fire and all of his belongings
Eclipse (played anonymously)

A short girl was standing outside a house that had a 1967 Chevy Camaro in the garage, parked and original. The girl looked at the streets as cars drove by. She was not as young as she seemed, but she had the appearance of a young little girl. She looked up as her long brown hair blew in the soft breeze. She eyed Max, then forward at the streets. She turned to the left and walked down the sidewalk, skipping a little, bored.

* max would then sit up seeing the 67 camaro and was eyeings it * max: dame that is a nice ride * he said as he would then get up and see the girl that was infront of it * max: hay girl * he said quickly getting up and running to her *
Eclipse (played anonymously)

The girl startled by his voice,turning to look at him. "Hello?" She waved softly, looking right at him. She was not a 'kid' in a sense. But she was short, not young. She tilted her head. "What do you need?" She asked calmly, her voice having a hint of curiosity and interest in the tone.

Max: well I see your car here and all and I couldent get enough of it I’m max by the way nice to meet ya * he said offering a handshake * max: do you drive it much?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 1970s adventuer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus